This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they play requests at Paramount? Naa

Do they play requests at Tidy Weekender [i believe you like them] Your kidding - aren't you?

How about Hed Kandi? err - non

Do they play requests at Breeze? YES - 6 nights a week...

I rest my case :o

Next time I see you your in for a big sloppy kiss..

busby2.jpg

Let me see if I understand this right - you and all your friends don't go to Full-on! because we don't play requests? :unsure:

Ask most of the people who do go if they would go if we played requests like they do every other night at Breeze and I know what the answer would be - and it wouldn't be yes!

Fact is, 200-300 people go to Full-on! every week and they tell us they like what we do. Look at the pictures and tell me they are not having a good time :rolleyes:

If you want Breeze to be another Paramount [as stated in another thread] why not just go there and listen to 'Come on Eileen' instead of keep telling us you don't play decent music...

Come on Kitty its time you had a night on the tiles...

busby2.jpg

I spotted some old FOF@Cave regulars in breeze on Friday. I think there's loads of people starting to come out of retirement!

Was a good night though, nice to see people stomping their bits off at 165bpm to Dominator!

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other... I'm the one and only Dominator, I'm the one and only Dominator hyper.gif

Archived