This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, well, well!!! Young The Kitty..... Very pathetic curcumstances im afraid. Ask the lovely Security!... lol What a bunch of tits.

I feel a tad unappreciated. Shit happens

I reckon the breeze security are being given back handers by the hilton, They're more than happy to come up with an excuse not to let you in and then point you towards colours.

fat boys with small cocks and a bee in their bonnet, agression doesn't make it grow lads!

I actually did get in but was shocked at the sheer amount of people turned away. Why are they trying to run the club into the ground? it's every night so don't think Friday was an exception to their perthetic unprofessional behaviour mupster. I was in there last wednesday and yet again i come across the same thing. Like walking into a gang of thugs when you approach breeze. 6 bouncers on the door!

Cheer up mupster, I must introduce myself to you, if i get past the security for being alive!

totally agree mr dan, i personally know dozens of people they have turned away with absolutely no reason to at all. for example my older brother was refused entry last fri because he had no id.

fair enough under some circumstances but hey !!! a 27 year old guy being asked for proof of age.

your right the security in breeze are simply killing the club every night of the week.

Archived