This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full on want to find a venue where the drinks prices aren't sky high and where they are appreciated. full on fridays is breeze's busiest night and by far the most outstanding night they have. the guys behind full on need a huge pat on the back as they put on a decent product every week, which i'm sure a lot of other people who put on nights would be exhausted at.

Ahm! dont know what to say about that except a *BIG* thanks - long time since something so nice has been said about us.

We have been very lucky really, Full-on! were 'invited' into Breeze in the days when it was 'Studebakers' to try something 'different' from the usual 'come on Eilleen' that was being played at that time. Both Ricky and I have tried to 'keep it fresh' by rotating the DJ's, bringing over DJ's from the UK and charging reasonable prices and keeping that, [maybe a little hic] friendly atmosphere that can only exist in a small club. Nothing Flash, no VIP's, no hype, just plain old down to earth FUN!

I, on behalf of Ricky, Pod and myself [Full-on Fridays] would like to express a sincere *thanks* to all our regulars who have supported us over the last 5 years. I must not forget to mention Paul Hughes and Jason Quinn our two monthly residents and Juan Turner and the Energy Gang for thier encouragement and support. We will miss you!

Hopefully, we will return, but at this point we know not where, or when. Please be assured, it was not our decision to 'pull the plug' on Full-on. I will leave it there...

Lets make the 17th December - MASSIVE!

seems so ridiculous it's untrue, full on fridays works well.

I see it this way, the manager has his own agenda and it doesn't matter whether your doing well or not.

You lot have been going for a good few years now, why the sudden change? It's the best friday night out in the Isle of Man for christ's sake. The only place that doesn't stay with the boring funky crap all night. maybe he's got too big for his boots. Joe used to be ok. Is he blind?

SACK THE MANAGER!

Well, thats it - bit of a mixed one last Friday - club full of people asking for Slade, Dexis Midnight Runners, the 'Live Aid song' etc, pity really!

This is it Full-on! last fling - let's make it a week to remember... JFK at Full-on! this Friday 17th December - help us celebrate the end of an era...

540009000604.jpg

post-53-1102884178_thumb.jpg

LET MAKE THIS A xxxxxxx BIG ONE LADS, THERE xxxxxxx TOSSER FOR PULLING THE PLUG ON FOF, THE ISLE OF MAN JUST GONNA BE A LAND OFF FUNKY HOUSE NOW

Thats true funky house has taken over the island, ITS PANTS!!!!! Thats just my opinion but im sure quite a few people will agree with me.

I will definately be going to FOF this week and i am dragging loads of people with me too, should be a great night!!! :D

Sad that its the last FOF tho :(

Archived