This Week At Full-on!

Busby

Oooh, keep it Friday!!!!

Can i get on the guest list?.............im skint after having to pay £4 to get in Passion last friday and it ending up being a poo night

Send your name plus one to guestlist@fullonfridays.com

I'll make sure your name is put on the list

Have sent an email to that address with mine and my fellas name on....................

Yay, cant wait for tomorrow night now :D

You will still be in Tidy mode Denzel :P

Did you turn up on Friday, i was away with the beer fairies. I can only remember DJ'ing and shouting at people who weren't giving it beans on the dancefloor, who? fuck knows.

I never normally drink on Friday, I just decided one night to stop and now i remember why!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm - I had a dream last night that I was at Full-on! - funny really that I should appear on last week's Gallery when I wasn't there...

Was it a dream, or did I sleep walk? did anyone else see me there?? Strange thing is, the shirt I am wearing was thrown out months ago....

Mmmmm :ph34r:

The first 17 pics were taken a few months back, I just thought what the hell they can go on too !!!

Deffo time the galleries had a boot up the bum I say !!!

Busby we miss you at Full On !!!

Denzel when is Degs back on..... that was a top night ? !!!

I will pencil him for the next FOF Classics. Probably a back to back with myself. I did get your text, so busy today it's unreal.

If anyone takes pictures at FOF events, send them to us and we'll get them posted. We'll let you in free too, only £4 let off but at least it's something.

Tonights offering is Handbag Heaven with special guest Dan Armstrong.

Sing along, handbag swinging anthems from now and as far back as the year "good old days"

Funky through to your eratic handbag swinging harder beats towards the end as always. Some girls lke it hard!

Residents Paul Hughes & Ricky Rooney and just £4 in as always

Evening all, really enjoyed Friday.

can't believe we got down to playing Liquid - Sweet harmony and some old skool hardcore.

Well this week - classics of a different sort, FOF Classics. Basically the stuff we've been playing for the last 6.5 years.

Ricky Rooney

Paul Hughes

and Degs Snr

£4 in.

Have a good week and forget the gymn, the Friday workout is always the better option!

Archived