This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK people - good to see a heated debate about music tastes - and I have to say, in five years of operation, most tastes have been catered for at Full-on! - we have 'Breaks' this week in the 'Alley'.

Lets not lose our focus on this Friday... Lets make it the biggest Full-on! party ever. Who knows, management may change their minds?

BTW - many thanks to the kind person who is going round taking our posters down - its making us more determined than ever...

[bTW, BTW item 3b on Martyn's list - be prepared for the 'manx crabs' who will do anything they can to spoil your night. Anyone who has worn the 'promotor's' hat over here knows what its about :( ]

Take care people - hope to shake your hand on Friday...

see, every club plays funky house, there so many diffrents style off hardtrance to hardhouse.

and to the person who taking poster down, HE NEEDS A xxxxxxx KICKEN silly little xxxxs.

in the end, all the harder music is gonna come a undeground sence, plus you be lucky finding somewere that will let you hire a place, now laxey riversides gone, were else is there, venue closing down to, i was asking about places, they only hire out as a buffie so its like 5 pound a head.

all i cant say, if LET MAKE THIS LAST FOF THE BEST EVER, LETS GET IT PACKED AND MAKE THE WHOLE PLACE RUBBLE

see, every club plays funky house, there so many diffrents style off hardtrance to hardhouse.

and to the person who taking poster down, HE NEEDS A xxxxxxx KICKEN silly little xxxxs.

in the end, all the harder music is gonna come a undeground sence, plus you be lucky finding somewere that will let you hire a place, now laxey riversides gone, were else is there, venue closing down to, i was asking about places, they only hire out as a buffie so its like 5 pound a head.

all i cant say, if LET MAKE THIS LAST FOF THE BEST EVER, LETS GET IT PACKED AND MAKE THE WHOLE PLACE RUBBLE

can't argue with that.

Behind the scenes all the crews talk to each other, it's just the minority over here who think that they will do what they like and xxxx off who they like. If you want to be a promoter then respect what each other does, work with not against. I hope the fcukers who are taking the posters down are taking note. people in liverpool are getting shot cos of this sort of carry on so you can imagine how pissed off some people get. I'm sure busby won't have the guns out at first dawn but i'm sure it is annoying.

I hope the fcukers who are taking the posters down are taking note. people in liverpool are getting shot cos of this sort of carry on so you can imagine how pissed off some people get. I'm sure busby won't have the guns out at first dawn but i'm sure it is annoying

Are all the posters placed legally? I've seen at least one questionable case. It may be the respective property owners taking them down, rather than any one person with a bee in their bonnet.

The question about FOF is not “Is it good?” but “Is it profitable for the Castle Mona Hotel?” The Castle Mona is a business and will be looking around at what others are doing and constantly reassessing the situation to make best use of their investment, i.e.the building.

For instance, if I were in management it wouldn't have escaped me that Toffs/Colours has basically gone back to being a “nightspot” with lots of seating and a modest dancefloor in the corner playing generic boogie music, rather than 'aving it large. It is generally packed during weekends from quite early on and no doubt making a killing because 1) they're appealing to a much broader range of people that 2) are far more likely to consume at the bar than the average raver.

Now as much as it's not really my cup of tea, FOF has carried on with its week-by-week nights where your Creams and your Gatecrashers had long since hung up their gloves and gone for specials only. That's pretty remarkable, and for that at least, hats off to Busby and co.

Archived