This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks to all those who have supported Full-on over the past 12 months - we wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

The good news is that there has been a change of heart at Breeze and Full-on! is to continue. I am sure that a significant reason why this has happend is the overwealming support we have had when news broke that our night was to stop. So, on behalf of the crew, a BIG thanks to our many and varied supporters. As I have always said, we are nothing without you!

See you all on 7th January for our 'Students Leaving Party'

Take care..

It was a cracker of a night, i'm also glad that full on fridays will continue. It was a crazy thought to even consider losing it. I was in there last night too and I think full on fridays should have the bamboo lounge on as well.

The operation of offering 2 areas of entertainment would certainly dent what customers colours have on a friday. they do have quite a few in but the bamboo lounge bit is appealing to that market with the alternative choices in one venue.

Walk into any bar around town to hear funky house. it's music for early on in the evening. Breeze was only packed because there wasn't much place else to go. never seen so many drunken bums in my life! everyone had been out all day so you can imagine what state they were in when they reached there.

I dunno about you lot but i wan't to hear more upbeat tunes by the time i get to a club. seems everyone is jumping on the "hed Kandi" band wagon, if you want Hed Kandi then get yourself down to it's home in birmingham Bambu. Been there a few times and it's ok but even down there the whole world and it's wife is on the back of the wagon and heading into funky meltdown.

Archived