This Week At Full-on!

Busby

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrrrrrrrrr your crazy Mac is nuts my friend! Do be careful dear - ya never know when some crazy lady is going to take the will to come and jump on your bed!!!! leaving myself logged in was a minor er, I woke my dearest friend up to take me home at 4.30am - your car is fantastic btw. Driving lessons anytime chick!

Just put pictures up from Vibe, Breeze and Venue NYE parties on the Club Isle of Man Web Site... How was it for everybody?

Good news is, Full-on! will be back this Friday with more madness - and a big party for the students going back.

So if you've forgotten what a real party is all about - check it out!

BTW - may thanks to everyone who made our come-back possible! ;)

Big thanks to all those who braved the elements on Friday to sample the Full-on! delights... I think everyone agreed it was worth it?

Its good to be back that's for sure. If you missed it - take a look at the Gallery and listen to the main set at the FoF Website.

See ya next week with newbie DJ 'Jimmy Gee'

Take care ppl :rolleyes:

Dj Jimmy G gotta be the best dj on the island at the minute fo sure if no ones heard him play get yo ass down there on friday he knows how to get a party pumpin, hes gonna be big one day so see him while ya can for so cheap

No - Chill is not open tonight - its too cold for the Girls - I keep telling them to wrap up and wear something warm. But no, they keep taking thier clothes off!

Never mind, nice and warm in Breeze though... and some nice tunes to chase away those winter woes... :rolleyes:

Archived