This Week At Full-on!

Busby

Howdy chaps and chapettes,

Full-on! Fridays tomorrow night presents... for the very first time at Full-on! Paul Moran.

A lot of you out there may remember him from the likes of Jimmy B's and Toffs and also his Thursday night Dance show on Manx Radio. Always a pleasure for myself to hear Paul Moran play and this week I get to play alongside the guy for the first time. So me is well chuffed :D

Doors open at 10pm and admission is just 4 squid, last entry 1am.

Check out the new look FOF website (click here) for more info.

See you there, throwing squares.... and big fish and cardboard socks.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got my invisible YO-YO ready

Looks like we got some competition there Mups! We will cross Glowsticks at dawn! Just been looking at some pictures of our old 'Home' the Cave - looking a bit sad now [sob] :o

Can you bring down a [can?] of those mints to Full-on! - I will help make you a millionare...

post-53-1106267819_thumb.jpg

Myself and a friend took that picture 2 weeks ago, we got the last chance to have a scout around before they started knocking crap out of the place. Some time this week I will have a section on the FOF site with the history of our night on it, I will put some of the Cave pics on there as it was just a couple of weeks ago.

Looking around it hadn't changed much, all that has been removed was the lighting and sound gear when it flooded a year or so ago, the dancefloor and the seating has gone.

So many memories, we just had to go in and get those pictures before it was too late!

I have never really been a fan of Breeze, i havent been in there for ages

I don't think that its a good idea that the camera goes around and takes pictures And who wants to look at themselves pissed.

Sorry if this annoys anybody but thats my view and everyone is entitled to how they feel.

Well, its almost Friday again - and you know what that means! Er, you dont? really? shall I tell you then??

Its Full-on time @ Breeze, with Jason Quinn's 'Euphoria' and Ricky Rooney + Busby on Camera. Going to be the wildest night in town...

Have fun people :rolleyes:

I have never really been a fan of Breeze, i havent been in there for ages

I don't think that its a good idea that the camera goes around and takes pictures  And who wants to look at themselves pissed.

Sorry if this annoys anybody but thats my view and everyone is entitled to how they feel.

Well i think Breeze is great when its packed, its just that people have given it a bad rep, they have a hell of a lot better music than the Venue will ever have anyway :D

As for the pictures, i think they are funny! Ive got loadsa pictures of my mates on my computer at Breeze.

Oh I think the pic are great!! how are they not! if you dont wana be in them you sipmly dont put your face in front of the camera!

Its a good night!

I have nothing against the camera going around I just don't like to see myself on it so I don't put my face in it, well I don't go to Breeze.

The camera is good fun I suppose but its not everyones kinda fun.

I have nothing against Breeze either i used to like going in there and I always had a good time.

Its only really the one place that you can kinda call a Club.

Just for those interested in boring, mundane facts, just got this e-mail tonight:

During the last 30 days, your website on Tripod

(http://members.lycos.co.uk/pauldaldridge) achieved 332 pages

impressions. This makes your site one of the most popular of the Tripod

community in United Kingdom.

Wow! and thats the archive for 2002! check it out Here

or this:

Gallery Stats

Photos: 441

Total Disk Space: 24.82MB

Photo Hits (today): 609 [your kidding, right?]

Photo Hits (this week): 3795 [what!]

Photo Hits (this month): 16627

Photo Hits (this year): 16627

All-Time Hits: 60501

Collections: 16

What onearth are they all gawping at? I mean, its not that interesting is it? - or am I missing something!

Well maybe I had better get down this week and find out for myself... :rolleyes:

Archived