Favours?

Snaipyr

Not wishing to second guess, but Unisol mentioned "overflowing trashcan" which implies he was bored of the increasing need to delete stuff that didn't comply with Board rules, rather than the thread itself.

At least I hope so.

Well, maybe.  But that's just the way it is.

There are other local news forums though.

I have been in there MM but find it a little too generally rebellious. I do actually like to read different views and they're a little bit too similar for me. Good to see another forum all the same.

No doubt there'll be a load more forums opening and closing, nature of the beasts I suppose. People must get fed up running them.

WD said

If another thread starts up including this one, with the same content as the thread in question that will be locked immediately.

and

That's exactly the case Ripsaw. Overflowing contents of trashcan.

These exactly quite the same thing Wilddog?

Could somebody issue a list of topics on a weekly basis that we are allowed to discuss then everybody will be a happy little bunny.

On a serious note I dont think that anything more could be said or discussed on the Ned Thread that hasnt been said already so it is probably a good thing that it is now locked especially bearing in mind that there is ongoing Police Investigations.

There is plenty more worthy news stories out there that need discussing so lets get stuck into them.

Example

Is Meary Veg Sewage Treatment Plant Operational??

What were the results from the air test at the New Incinerator??

Archived