Come on Newsbot. Don't let me down

Sorry newsbot - decided to get there first

Here's the PA copy

DJ KERSHAW BACK BEHIND BARS

By Pat Hurst, PA

DJ Andy Kershaw is back behind bars just days after being released from

prison.

Kershaw was arrested near his home in Peel on the Isle of Man yesterday

afternoon for again harassing his former partner Juliette Banner.

Kershaw, 48, had only just been released on Friday after spending 44 days in

jail for an earlier offence of harassment against the mother of his two

children.

A spokesman for Isle of Man Constabulary confirmed Kershaw had been arrested by

officers yesterday and is due to appear in court later today.

mf

Well done Andy, i was giving him at least a month before he was back in but 1 weekend?

Incidently did anyone read the harrowing and heart wrenching diary account he wrote for the mail on sunday? There were vermin and flies in his cell and the best part of the day was the porridge he got for breakfast. Poor little bugger.

Ans to answer your question, god no, did the wife leave because he had some other lady on the go? that's where my sympathy ended.

Heh, the people putting themselves up for mediators on the Island all seem to be . . . advocates. A Manx Advocate that also does mediation. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

That's a very good point which I had not thought of. Advocates exist to make money for themselves. Why would they wish to mediate as part of their practice? If they are successful then they get the clients off the practice's books and future revenue is lost. If a greater number of disputes were solved via mediation then the legal profession would lose out in a big way. CLeints would be hugely better off but never mind that.

Therefore . . . if you need a mediator then find one who is not an advocate.

Any takers???

Over £300 per hour is officially deemed to be not an unreasonable figure on the Isle of Man for an advocate to charge, and those kiddies know how to charge it alright. They even charge you many hundreds of pounds just to list and write the Bill. And querying that Bill could cost you just as much. Get the picture? Once the greed claws are in there is little escape.

Greed is alive and well in Athol Street more than ever, our kid, and it is well supported by the authorities. :(

Who gives a monkeys? Sorry to be so brutal but really, he has invited a media circus into his life and clearly cannot behave himself - he's like a child who craves attention - ignore the little jerk he might go away. Typical of the Isle of Man establishment to pick on a has been star.

Archived