Time To Slim The Shack Down!

x-in-man

Icom R3 - Loaded with lots of stuff, TV screen for wireless CCTV etc etc etc, charger, box, book of words ... VGC

Cobra 80 channel CB. UK25 LTD ST, nice and clean, UK and EU channels, solid set, great maker and great set - boxed,

VHF Crystal scanner, 12 fixed plus 4 scan. Loaded with 2M ham, and 16, 0 and 12 marine. Mains or 12V (but no 12v lead) Older unit, but a trusty brick.

A N Other 80 channel CB, small and compact, used mobile, so its got a bit of fag ash on it,(I will clean it!) scan function , up and down on the mic, boxed

In loft scanner antenna - about a meter tall, dc to light, (with losses) - but good for 30 to 1300 mhz (sorry no co-ax with this one this time)

a tenner.

Micro mag mount, dual band 2M and 70cm, tiny thing, strong magnet (not lost one yet)

a fiver.

In loft 28-30 mhz di pole. Can be mounted outside, (vertical - with a short tuning stub on the bottom) but it gets windy here! This one has a good lenght of co-ax with it, and is still nice and shiny! put on in your loft for..

Icom R3 - Loaded with lots of stuff, TV screen for wireless CCTV etc etc etc, charger, box, book of words ... VGC

Cobra 80 channel CB. UK25 LTD ST, nice and clean, UK and EU channels, solid set, great maker and great set - boxed,

VHF Crystal scanner, 12 fixed plus 4 scan. Loaded with 2M ham, and 16, 0 and 12 marine. Mains or 12V (but no 12v lead) Older unit, but a trusty brick.

25.00 ..... gone - or near going ....... I'll keep you posted!

A N Other 80 channel CB, small and compact, used mobile, so its got a bit of fag ash on it,(I will clean it!) scan function , up and down on the mic, boxed

25.00 gone .........

In loft scanner antenna - about a meter tall, dc to light, (with losses) - but good for 30 to 1300 mhz (sorry no co-ax with this one this time)

a tenner.

Micro mag mount, dual band 2M and 70cm, tiny thing, strong magnet (not lost one yet)

a fiver. gone .... (wish I had a few more!)

In loft 25-30 mhz di pole. Can be mounted outside, (vertical - with a short tuning stub on the bottom) but it gets windy here! This one has a good lenght of co-ax with it, and is still nice and shiny! put on in your loft for..

20.00 amended the range on this one .. its good for the 5 meg spread.

• 2 weeks later...

In loft 25-30 mhz di pole. Can be mounted outside, (vertical - with a short tuning stub on the bottom) but it gets windy here! This one has a good lenght of co-ax with it, and is still nice and shiny! put on in your loft for..

20.00 amended the range on this one .. its good for the 5 meg spread.

All thats left now!

get both for 60.00!

Archived