Modded Psp, Minidv Camcorder, Large Petrol Rc Powerboat

Cret

Sony PSP that has been modified to run custom firmware, meaning you can load backups (of your own games of course) onto the memory stick and play them directly from that instead of having to have all the UMD games with you. Some people download game files and play them on modified machines like this but of course you shouldn't do that.

It also means you can run software that other people have made specially for the PSP ("Homebrew").

Comes complete with 2gb genuine Sony memory stick pro duo, and Grand Theft Auto (vice city stories) game on UMD. I have lots of other software like applications etc to go with it.

Works perfectly, although as the charger packed in I just bought a USB cable charger, meaning you can plug it in to charge from anything with a USB port.

The external condition of the PSP leaves a little to be desired (ie marks here & there) and there is a small cluster of annoying scratches on the screen but these should polish out easily and you can get replacement cases easily enough that would make it like new.

Comes with unused set of headphones also.

£120 ono. Now £90!! Easter special - £80!

JVC minDV digital camcorder. PROVISIONALLY SOLD! Boxed, and in excellent condition - great features and very easy to use. Comes with camera bag, remote, charger, all cables etc.

Nice piece of kit but I've never really used it and I couldn't get the firewire output to work with my PC. At one point I thought perhaps it was faulty so I got a JVC service center to test it and they assured me that it works fine but that JVC camcorders are 'fussy' :rolleyes: about what capture cards they work with for firewire. Easy to output via other cables anyway.

£120 ono. Easter special - £90 PROVISIONALLY SOLD!

Very large (1.3m long) offshore radio control powerboat - very strong fibreglass hull. This I believe is an Apache hull (a kind used by professional model boat racers), with billet aluminium hardware (rudder etc), radio box but importantly a 30CC pullstart 2 stroke motor which is meant to propel it to approx 50mph or so! Also has a tuned, water cooled exhaust.

This boat needs a 2 channel radio fitting (very cheap & easy to do), and a few bits of tidying up. I've had the engine running several times easily enough, and have bought a new propshaft for it but have not actually tried it in the water. A beast of a 'toy', and these can be easily over £500 when bought so a bargain for

£220 ono Now £180!! Easter special - £165

Nah dude, not as bad as I thought but my car currently has a stripped down engine and I still need to buy a new clutch, cambelt pulleys, engine mounts, a driveshaft, some bigger injectors, and maybe piston rings too.

Plus I want to build a new in car PC so I can tinker with the ECU without having to use my laptop every time.

So I need a fair bit of cash. Every little helps. :)

Open to sensible offers on any of the above BTW.

Also have a large wooden radio control trainer plane with an excellent OS (.46 I think) engine going for £80 including servos but no radio gear. Starter motor included also.

This plane has flown very nicely in the past despite being a fair bit scruffy in appearance. Perfect for a learner (under supervision!).

And as I have not used it for a long time my HPI Savage is for sale too - has lots of upgraded parts, and it goes like stink. Includes a spare engine amongst other parts. Offers? Sold to Gangster Ray

• 6 months later...

Yes it is Greg.

I hadn't updated the ad as to be honest I was thinking if I don't get this for it then I'd just keep it and one day get round to finishing it, but if someone ones it it's still up for grabs.

Feel free to PM me if you want to have a look or want more info etc.

Ta

Jim

Just to clarify to potential buyers - I am not willing to post the boat as it is too big, and too much aggro. This is for local sale only I'm afraid.

Thankyou for the interest from all the people in the UK wanting to 'take it off my hands'.

Archived