Army Of Two

K.os Theory

Just a quick question, all the websites seem to be saying that Army of Two is released tomorrow, however when I popped into GAME to enquire they seemed to think that it was next week? Can anyone give me a definate???

If it is released tomorrow, anyone getting it and fancy hooking up online?

Thanks

Just a quick question, all the websites seem to be saying that Army of Two is released tomorrow, however when I popped into GAME to enquire they seemed to think that it was next week? Can anyone give me a definate???

If it is released tomorrow, anyone getting it and fancy hooking up online?

Thanks

Amazon says tomorrow. Don't think i'll be grabbing it, got enough to play! Quite fancy bully though, missed that on ps2.

what you mean the game was a let-down? it's supposed to be pretty cool co-op. my type of game, looks like a right blast...if you wanna hook up online for some co-op action just add me and send me an invite :cool:

edited to say : ps3 or 360? i'm torn betwix them as both are supposed to be as good as each other..,

edited yet again to add : http://kotaku.com/364406/frankenreview-army-of-two-ps3 ( not exactly rave reviews but if it's fun you're after )

edited for a final time to add : http://kotaku.com/364455/rockstar-horrifie...-edition-issues ( oops rockstar, better get your Q+A guys testing a bit better for GTAIV )

and relax

picked it up on Friday, finished it on Sunday afternoon...it's a nice enough looking game and have yet to sample it online but found it to be a little short. It took me a while to get me head round the whole "aggro" mechanic and at times found my AI companion a bit thick. Now playing through on the hardest difficulty with my blinged out Gattling Cannon! :lol:

Still up for a co-op session though, if see me online send me an invite ( that's if i'm not hammering Burnout paradise on the ps3 )

Archived