Uber Room Single Out March 17th,

Local band UberRoom's new single Looking Forward To Nothing is out a week on monday. The band is made up of members of Jacoba and Stinging With Bigness, they're a a top local band destined for great things if given the break they deserve. So help out today

Buy it from Tesco,I-tunes,Amazon,HMV,Virgin and all major online sites on the 17th march. Or HMV will have CD copies in store if you want a hard copy :D

You can also pre-order it today from 7-digital, costing just £1.79 to download. go and do it now, its worth less than 2 quid even if you've not heard them before ;)

Mission, sticky please chum.

Right, its not really my kind of music (too old for all that energetic guitar music) however I have bought it and think it sounds really great. Ace! really very exciting coming from a local band, now we need to ourselves off this forum and get all over the place chatting about how great they are. Off you go people - spread the word.

oogies paramount diary part1:

we all turned up last night and set up most of the gear. After inventing alternative names for ever piece of equipment on stage we thought it was time to get down to business. Most of the front of house has been done now, the boys are rattling through new songs, old songs and songs that aren't even finished yet. The single and b sides are sounding rather good so far.... TONIGHT MONITORS!!!

part 2 tomorrow.

If you want to buy the single, today is the last day your purchase will count towards the UK chart position so, if you haven't bought it yet get yourself to HMV or download it today and give the guys a chance at charting.

The gig at Paramount on Thursday was fantastic, they truly are a great live band.

Archived