Alan Wake

When Skies Are Grey

Finally.....release date 21 March 2008.

The thinking man's GTA - a free roaming psychological thriller - I cant wait. The game looks amazing, underpinned bythe Havoc physics engine with real time dynamic lighting and weather.....lets just hope the new rig is up to the test.

Official web site

Get away. Sure it's not 2009?

Finally.....release date 21 March 2008.

The thinking man's GTA - a free roaming psychological thriller - I cant wait. The game looks amazing, underpinned bythe Havoc physics engine with real time dynamic lighting and weather.....lets just hope the new rig is up to the test.

Official web site

Get away. Sure it's not 2009?

GULP! Just double chekced my Amazon order....deffo 21 March 2008....although that is a week away so lord knows it could still slip!

• 1 year later...

I can't see this ever coming out, its been around since before the xbox came out, it was held up as a DX10 poster boy.

I would love to see it released but I have a feeling it will be like Duke Nukem Forever and be in development for 10+ years before being canned. Or at best like Too Human 10+ years development, many changes of engine and end up being a bit crap.

I can't see this ever coming out, its been around since before the xbox came out, it was held up as a DX10 poster boy.

I would love to see it released but I have a feeling it will be like Duke Nukem Forever and be in development for 10+ years before being canned. Or at best like Too Human 10+ years development, many changes of engine and end up being a bit crap.

I agree....seems to be some rumblings that the PC version will be canned....with games like Unchartered 2, MW2 and the like pushing the envelope and narrative, it would appear this game is about 2 years too late! Time to cancel my Amazon pre-order!!

• 5 months later...

Archived