Daevid Allen's University Of Errors - 23rd May - Peel Centenary Centre

Static

**** TONIGHT ****

Last Bump to see the amazing Rhysical Pheck supporting El Alien himself, Mr Daevid Allen!!!

Some tickets will be available on the door. If you want one putting to one side then contact me on 429228. Though still available, until 5pm, from Peter Norris, Shakti Man, Celtic Gold and 7th Wave - you know you want to!!

Righty ho then PHP's, gig confirmed, posters done, tickets on sale Saturday.....£12.50 each (though I should have some with me at the Spirit of the Age gig on Friday night)

So come on down to see the wonderful Mr Daevid Allen & friends ably supported by Rhysical Pheck with new 9 (or is it 10?) piece line-up.

daevid_allen-08_full.jpg

On sale at Peter Norris music, Shakti Man, Celtic Gold and 7th Wave.

Thanks to Smeg for artwork!

(though I should have some with me at the Spirit of the Age gig on Friday night)

Now..I did think that Static was Smeg - clearly I am wrong! So this now presents the ploblem of how do we know who to see for tickets? - I would like 3 and will be wearing a green t-shirt, jeans and an ace hoody. Randomness for a Friday afternoon.

(though I should have some with me at the Spirit of the Age gig on Friday night)

Now..I did think that Static was Smeg - clearly I am wrong! So this now presents the ploblem of how do we know who to see for tickets? - I would like 3 and will be wearing a green t-shirt, jeans and an ace hoody. Randomness for a Friday afternoon.

IMG_5493.jpg

Static could be dressed in white :) - One of Martin's pics from the last gig

I was tooo busy dancing and forgot I had mentioned my other friend here (showing right off cozz I have 2 friends - more than most - admit it)...I need the other one after all :) absolutely loved tonight and playing Hawkwind as we type. I love music I can hear :) I heard that - shame about the sound system - Japan next time. Younger Brother , Shri and a little bit of all things Twisted.co.uk p- hymmmmmmmmal x f@*cking ace to meet you Mister Static Sir. nod yes.

Changed music to Younger Brother (flock of bleeps) - Oogie missed a great night xx

Twas good to meet you and t'other half as well TheBees, great chat and a cracking nights dancing!

If you still need a 3rd ticket then pop into Peter Norris as I dropped a load in there yesterday.

Rightyoh - off to Peel & Ramsey to drop the tickets at Celtuc Gold and Shakti Man.

• 1 month later...

No need to be sorry me dear (resurrect a post where I am going on about Younger Brother again why don't you?). It just reminded me I have tickets for the Magic show tomorrow night - hey! I got notification through from the Arts Cuntstill about this too. Oh I have something to look forward to each month for most of the whole of this year, missing November atm, but Im sure the events of 31/10 might just spill over into November for at least a few hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpity bump......only one weekend left to pick tickets up unless you want to rush round in your lunch break! Reports from the European gigs said the band are on fire.

Posted on 04/05/08 17:01:25

Author: josephp

Subject: You can t miss daevid UoErrors tour!amsterdam review

» Edit I just come back from Amsterdam,my airplane go high but not so as me.

Imagine:soft machine played by a daevid Alien with A GOOD AIR DAY ON GUITAR!

Imagine:being in the ufo London in 1967 with a fantastical light show

So here you have Daevid Allen s university of errors! Josh reproducing with a guitar all the organ electricity of early soft,the drumming of Warren as imaginative and loud,the bass totally hypnotic and daevid sing and gliss and bliss and fliss and bisssss

the best show of my life,friday was a absolutly freak out,start with daevid poetry,new poems(this FUCK poem was a pleasure to heard!).

And Glysn,UoE and lysn making a real drone lesson,4 guitars a trumpet and some distant drumming,glissando orchestra but i thing even more beautiful,that all let us in a climax of mind and body perfect for the soft machine powered that was to come!

Saturday a more pure UOErrors classic!with "caroline"and daevid gliss imiting perfectly robert voice,money doesnt make it,clarence in wonderland,....fantastical!

Thanks to Alchemistic cabaret for this incredible week end,thanks Daevid and coe for being there ,i will never forget!

PLease everybody,don t miss them if they come to play near,the band is growing and growing,a magnifique experience in a life!

**** TONIGHT ****

Last Bump to see the amazing homegrown talent of Ballagroove's Rhysical Pheck supporting El Alien himself, Mr Daevid Allen!!!

Some tickets will be available on the door. If you want one putting to one side then contact me on 429228. Though still available, until 5pm, from Peter Norris, Shakti Man, Celtic Gold and 7th Wave - you know you want to!!

Archived