Daevid Allen's University Of Errors - 23rd May - Peel Centenary Centre

Static

Congrats Tony on sorting this one out.

Great to see the Feckers doing some live work again, thoroughly fantastic set from Daevid Allen - a lot heavier than I thought it would be.

Thanks for sorting what has been one of the best gigs I've ever seen on the rock.

Quick reply, thanks for the great feedback.

the band absolutely loved the place. The gig was the most enjoyable they'd done on the tour and they loved the island. Josh and Warren (Guitar and Drums) both want to come back here sometime to just chill and all the band wanted me to thank those that had got involved. All at the centenary centre, Dave especially. Nicky and Kin for excellent hospitality. Rhysical Pheck for starting the night off so well and Mr Brunswheiler (sp?) for his hospitality in the bay afterwards where Michael, the bassist, couldn't thank Martin enough for producing such fabulous beers.

And if they tour the UK again then they'll be stopping off here.

And thanks to everyone who helped from me, loved it, top night!!!

And The Bees - thanks for the youtube post...can i have a copy of the video please?

What a great night, really enjoyed playing at such a nice venue and UofE were fantastic especially the 2nd half where they really went for it, great crowd too lots of people I haven't seen in years and good to see plenty of young un's enjoying watching a 70 year old eccentric doing his thing :-)

Thanks Tony for organising a great night !!!

Went to this, and thought it wouldn't be my thing. What i top night, music and atmosphere was brilliant and my brother in law got autographs of the band and was chuffed to bits for the rest of the weekend!!!

Hope they come back again soon! Will be the first in line for tickets :)

Archived