Cirque Surreal - Coming Soon

Lonan3

Since I haven't seen anything mentioned in the local media as yet, I thought I'd give this a bit of a plug as its coming to the island from May 1st to the 5th and looks really well worth seeing. Tickets are available online (we've already booked) and the big top will be in Noble's Park because the Villa's too small for it.

VIDEO PREVIEW HERE.

Since I haven't seen anything mentioned in the local media as yet, I thought I'd give this a bit of a plug as its coming to the island from May 1st to the 5th and looks really well worth seeing. Tickets are available online (we've already booked) and the big top will be in Noble's Park because the Villa's too small for it.

VIDEO PREVIEW HERE.

Looks top, thanks for the tip. Where'd you book?

HERE

VIDEO PREVIEW HERE.

Looks top, thanks for the tip. Where'd you book?

You cannot book the family ticket on line, however if you phone the booking line they are available - 2 adults and 2 children (or 1 adult and 3 children) came in at £75.65 compared to the £102.00 it would have been booking on line :)

Cheers Lonan you are ace!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump :) What is with the people of the Isle of Man? Please watch the video that Lonan has linked this is well good entertainment I'm really looking forward to it. I will also point you to the music section again to mention Daevid Allens playing in May, this will be ace (not to mention is being hosted by our very own Static).

I always wanted to run away with the gypsy circus, I don't think there would be a place for me in this one though (and I just dont think my body is capable of ANY of the things they manage)

• 1 month later...

Archived