360 Price Drops

ai_Droid

Cool. I might pick one up and use it as a fan heater after seeing the price of oil on the other thread.

If they've got the Falcon chipset they'll only be suitable for warming a hamster's (or other small rodent) cage.

I bought my xbox 360 core for £135 new a year ago (year in april), how are these "price drops"

Presumably off some bloke in the pub? Previous to this the core was 200 quid.

No it was off Amazon.de, generally if you look (or wait) for a decent deal you'll find one.

I bought my xbox 360 core for £135 new a year ago (year in april), how are these "price drops"

It's a price drop because you can't get the core console anymore and the cheapest one, the arcade, has these extras that the core didn't: wireless controller, hdmi port, 5 live arcade games and a 256mb memory unit

It's a price drop because you can't get the core console anymore and the cheapest one, the arcade, has these extras that the core didn't: wireless controiller, hdmi port, 5 live arcade games and a 256mb memory unit

Ah i thought the arcade was a "core" with a hdmi port...

Yeah those extras make it well worth £150! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived