Mr+

manxmedia

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what Energy & 3FM think of it.

I don't know, what do you think?

You'd be better off providing some sort of detail. I realise this might have slowed you down as you ran, frothing at the mouth in your frantic race to post this thread on here, but it's kinda important if you want to gauge the opinions of other users.

Manx Radio discount card has started to be advertised MR+. Offering all sorts of money saving ideas.

I wonder what Energy & 3FM think of it. Questions in Parliament???

How much must it cost in administration to run a loyalty card scheme?

I guess it's not MR who is the prime mover, rather another company paying MR for this.

Ha ha ha ha :lol:

What f*ckin next

This radio station is a bit like the marie celeste, the only difference is there is a full crew without a rudder and lots of holes in the hull.

Switch of the pumps and let her sink jim lad :P

Nice to see another wonderfully supportive thread.

Must be lovely sitting in a bucket criticising anyone who wants to try to add value to anything, and without any real knowledge of what it is you're criticising (I think it's only going live this weekend).

I'm a regular listener to Manx Radio, although I live abroad. There's no reason for me to be ashamed of it. I know some people who work there (no, it's not Stu Peters) and, as far as I can judge, they are really dedicated people. So why not just wait and see what MR+ really is all about?

I'm so sick of reading about "the tax payers' money" before anyone knows any details.

Maybe you should help form MR's programmes or schemes if you think you have some brilliant ideas on how to improve them? Get active and contact the MR staff instead of complaining here about the quality of almost everything they do.

Must be lovely sitting in a bucket criticising anyone who wants to try to add value to anything, and without any real knowledge of what it is you're criticising (I think it's only going live this weekend).

I think in this case the cynasysm is justified. We've seen lots of this type of discount card come and go on the island, none of them have stuck around for very long.

I've seen how it works with advertising sales pitches, I know where the idea comes from, but in the end, it's a duff idea.

Can't you spend the money on increasing that pitiful 20kbps stream? :)

I found the whole build up to it so reminiscent of the launch of e-habitant.

The whole "some things going to happen but we're not telling you yet" approach either makes people think "so fecking what" or builds up expectations that simply can't be met.

Archived