[BBC News] Visit strengthens Scottish links

Newsbot

Well said Freggyragh.

I can just imagine the TV for the last few months and the next few weeks would be like if England had qualified for Euro 2008 !.

I think we would have been sick of it !. I can also imagine what the TV coverage would have been like if Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland HAD qualified for Euro 2008 - EXACTLY AS IT IS NOW - NOWT !!.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks "Foxtrotlima". The young couple wrote to the hotel owners in January to let everyone know that their "second baby", is due in May !.

The owners of the hotel, (who I won't name - I don't think that would be right! ), phoned my Dad to ask him to pass on the good news to the rest of our fishing party who were there last year.

Isn't it great when things work out like this ?.

I will be back up at the hotel in Sutherland in May, along with my Dad and our friends, as we have done for the last few years and, with any luck, we will get the news by phone from the new "Dad", (assuming my calculations of the female reproductive cycle are correct !), while we are there !!.

Now !, that's going to be some night if that news comes through when we are there !!!.

Archived