Road Closures

Minxie

Cry Whinge Moan, Manxie's doing what they do best when there is a little bit of road works or change!

You're Damed if you do and you're Damed if you dont!

Give the D.O.T. a break!

We're all Dame's... woo-hoo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cry Whinge Moan, Manxie's doing what they do best when there is a little bit of road works or change!

Give the D.O.T. a break!

Cry Whinge Moan over spelling, your a Manxie!

You're Damned if you do and you're Damned if you dont!

Give the D.O.T. a break!

Ah! I thought we were all going to be in a panto!

Ah well, if you're going to have a go at someone's spelling, at least spellcheck your own work :D

Give the D.O.T. a break!

For what? Their skill and intellect in bringing the Island to a complete and utter standstill for months on end just to stick a few crappy roundabouts in a few roads that make traffic flow even worse.

Just as the morning tailbacks are now longer at Braddan Bridge I can't wait to see what a total f**k up Governors Bridge will be when "finished".

There are too many stinking cars on the roads, up the tax and make public transport useable! I am sick of stupid fat cows in 4 x 4's at the Braddan Bridge roundabout already - erm, they are skinny lanes, just because you and your fat mobile are massive dosent mean you need to take half my lane. Ban fat mobiles, make them walk!

There are too many stinking cars on the roads, up the tax and make public transport useable! I am sick of stupid fat cows in 4 x 4's at the Braddan Bridge roundabout already - erm, they are skinny lanes, just because you and your fat mobile are massive dosent mean you need to take half my lane. Ban fat mobiles, make them walk!

Agree. Car size should be limited unless you need a commercial vehicle, or at least heavily taxed.

Agree. Car size should be limited unless you need a commercial vehicle, or at least heavily taxed.

Whilst I don't disagree, in principle, I think you will find that they are already heavily taxed compared to smaller cars - via fuel duty.

Archived