Neil Young

Elvis

Was fortunate enough to see the great man at the Apollo in London on Saturday night, ten rows fromthe front, 1hr 30min solo acoustic followed but 1hr 40min electric with a band made up of great palyers from various bands he's had over the last 40 years.... just confirms my long held opinion of his greatness!!!

Damn --- saw the subject line and had a glimmer of hope that maybe he was coming to the Island :(

I've never had the pleasure of seeing him live, but he is such a treasure. So much emotion in his voice. He's a perfect example of how you don't have to have a good singing voice (in the technical, classical sense) to make powerful music. Roger Waters is another good example.

So much emotion in his voice. He's a perfect example of how you don't have to have a good singing voice (in the technical, classical sense) to make powerful music. Roger Waters is another good example.

Billy Bragg too - these 3 are among my all time favourites

How can sane human being compare Neil Young and Billy Bragg to a worthless shit like Roger Waters.

But isn't it great that we all have different thoughts, feelings, opinions and emotions when it comes to music? That's the magic of music.

While I may not agree with how you feel about Roger Waters, it doesn't mean one of us is right or wrong, sane or insane -- I completely respect your feelings.

Archived