Rainbow Six Vegas 2

slinkydevil

i'm very tempted by this, like Slinky loved the first ( didn't like the ending but this should be cleared up in the sequel ) and the multiplayer is great. the experience point system they've got sounds like a great addition...gonna finish AO2 on pro level then probably trade it in...

Ive had it since 1pm today and ive not yet been able to play a full match, it either says Sorry cant connect to match or it cuts off half way through and says match no longer available, im am really f**ked off with it.

Im thinking about getting rid of it on monday Tuesday.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got it today (for the PC). It's fun for a while, but by christ it mings to high heaven. I don't know if it's a compatibility problem (I had heard that Vegas 2 didn't support the 8800 card), but the textures are only slightly better than what I'd expect from a five year old game, explosions and glass smashing looks rubbish, and the physics system is terrible - I nearly laughed when I first saw a grenade sailing leisurely through the air as if it was the consistency of treacle.

The character models are pretty good, and the customization and duck and cover systems are ace, but it looks horrible and gets a little repetitive.

Archived