Ignoring Users

ans

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use a crappy shared pc for all my internet stuff - it's stuffed full of malware I think cause it doesn't work very well. I do all my serious stuff on a Mac and don't let it anywhere near the net....; )

You'd have a fraction of the infections if you cleaned it up, ditched IE and used Firefox.

Nowt wrong with Macs either. They have Firefox and they have their place. In schools and the third world that is .

I use a crappy shared pc for all my internet stuff - it's stuffed full of malware I think cause it doesn't work very well. I do all my serious stuff on a Mac and don't let it anywhere near the net....; )

You'd have a fraction of the infections if you cleaned it up, ditched IE and used Firefox.

Or used the Mac on the net in the first place.

I've never quite understood this Macs in schools thing, but there again I never understood how Coca-cola managed to corner the schools market either.

The only difference being is that most kids, when they grows up, soon ditch the Mac effect whereas Coke kinda lingers.

Nowt wrong with Macs either. They have Firefox and they have their place. In schools and the third world that is .

That may well be so but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for me to extol the virtues of Macs - they're all as crap as each other in my opinion.

ha ha ha ans! very funny! I cant believe u would ever put me on ignore! nope I wouldnt think so!

But anyways my posts have been quoted soes everyone in the forum will still read em anyways!!! :)

But yes, i 2 would b interested 2 see a list complied of "ignored" users, just 2 see who has who on ignore!!!!!

Im also thinking of downloading firefox aswell, I seem 2 have quite a few problems with IE, the most anoiying one is were I keep getting a silly message sayin "you are tryiing 2 perform an illegal operation Internet Explorer will now close" what does this mean ? what illegal operation? I was only tryna make a post on public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

ha ha ha ans! very funny! I cant believe u would ever put me on ignore! nope I wouldnt think so!

But anyways my posts have been quoted soes everyone in the forum will still read em anyways!!! :)

But yes, i 2 would b interested 2 see a list complied of "ignored" users, just 2 see who has who on ignore!!!!!

Im also thinking of downloading firefox aswell, I seem 2 have quite a few problems with IE, the most anoiying one is were I keep getting a silly message sayin "you are tryiing 2 perform an illegal operation Internet Explorer will now close" what does this mean ? what illegal operation? I was only tryna make a post on public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

You must have left your webcam on and Explorer saw you doing that lobotomy on the cat!

Im very careful whilst using my web cam thanks!

Ive just downloaded firefox web browser onto my laptop + im using it now! Its quite good! It seems quite fast also :)

Hopefully this should get posted on here using firefox coz whilst using IE i cant post on manxforums 4 some reason unless i use the tower pc!

But i reckon being on ignore could have its advantages!!! ;)

yep it works!!!! :) Im gunna use mozzila fire fox all the time now!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived