Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

I`d do anything has to be one of the worst programmes I have ever seen (well briefly seen). How is this prime time Saturday night TV. At least Xfactor has an entertainment value. Nothing to do with slagging a local btw as I think she is probably the best of the bunch and good luck to her.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posters and banners! Surely T shirts can't be far off.

I agree with Miss Take. These contests get a little silly when regional loyalties start to interfere and people start campaigning for a particular contestant. It's supposed to be about making sure Oliver! gets a good opening night talent.

The iom newspapers picture is awesome, but does it count? They're friends, and it's entirely natural for people to wear t-shirts with their friend's faces printed on them.

I want pictures of a big fat man in a Sam t-shirt that doesn't quite fit, waving a little Manx flag. And maybe one of an old lady who spends her time knitting things with Teletext grade portraits of Sam on them. We could get loads of pictures of Sam-mania, make them into a montage set to the Bee Gee's rendition of Ellan Vannin and put it on YouTube.

We'll be an object of admiration and envy for the entire world.

The uneducated in pursuit of the untalented. I'll be in the pub if anyone wants me.

I didn't realise you were inclined towards Oscar. It must be such a relief to come out....

I`d do anything has to be one of the worst programmes I have ever seen (well briefly seen). How is this prime time Saturday night TV. At least Xfactor has an entertainment value. Nothing to do with slagging a local btw as I think she is probably the best of the bunch and good luck to her.

Sorry I wont have that, there was a programme the other Sunday, hosted by Vernon Kaye, that devoted ten minutes to two men cutting up a sausage and putting the cut bits on scales, at prime time viewing, that was the worst I have ever seen.

Sorry I wont have that, there was a programme the other Sunday, hosted by Vernon Kaye, that devoted ten minutes to two men cutting up a sausage and putting the cut bits on scales, at prime time viewing, that was the worst I have ever seen.

I heard about this! It actually sounds quite good, all about tactics you see.

Archived