Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw a bus with a huge poster thing down the side "I'd do anything, on the Isle of Sam".

Who is paying for that? and what's it supposed to achieve? It really is all a bit embarrasing.

Whatever happended to all those people with camera phones? Did they all leave? ;)

10-1.jpg

Oh, and...erm..anything you do or show on television may be used against you on internet forums, yessir... :)

11.jpg

Are you suggesting that the bikers are going to massively swing the vote in her favour? If that happens the Government has seriously misjudged TT entertainment over the years. Instead of bands they should have had musical theatre.

Are you suggesting that the bikers are going to massively swing the vote in her favour? If that happens the Government has seriously misjudged TT entertainment over the years. Instead of bands they should have had musical theatre.

Yep, all of them crying out for Oklahoma!

Not necessarily, but the added publicity the island gets during this time can only benefit and not hinder her.

I'm sure her posters will be get featured on ITV4 during the tv coverage at one point or another.

Absolutely. I hear that the bikers are big into Gilbert and Sullivan and that the Status Quo gig has been replaced by one big open air operetta where you vote for the campest singer.

Archived