Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

I Watched it last night too. She was absolutely brillooo!!

If she wins I'll ask her out seeing as she is a local girl. I know she has a bf (boyfriend) but there would be no harm in her coming out for a pint. I do karoke sometimes to impress the girls and we could go up the Archie or wherever dioes it. I'll put that Hai Karate after shave on that I've been saving for a special occasion from before i even started shaving.

Well done Sam, we're rooting for you all the way.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Watched it last night too. She was absolutely brillooo!!

If she wins I'll ask her out seeing as she is a local girl. I know she has a bf (boyfriend) but there would be no harm in her coming out for a pint. I do karoke sometimes to impress the girls and we could go up the Archie or wherever dioes it. I'll put that Hai Karate after shave on that I've been saving for a special occasion from before i even started shaving.

Well done Sam, we're rooting for you all the way.

Doric, by abbreviating that you ended up typing four characters more than you need have!

Thanks Dec, I knew you would understand.

Because I understand you know about music and all that crowd on the Isle of Man, you probably know Sam. I wonder if you could put in a good word for me if you see her.

Or anyone else on the forums reading this.

I think I am considerate too, so they tell me at work queing for the photocopier and that, and I feel Sam would appreciate that quality in a man.

I hope she wins!!!

What a wonderful performance, it looks like Sam's luck could well be in now. I'm here with my bottle of Hai Karate and I'll go down the shops for a new tie and get ready for that date if you want a good evening out in Douglas. Laxey would be ok but too many people will know you there so perhaps best Douglas. Plus I don't know if anywhere does Karoake there, but come to thing of it neither does anywhere in Douglas although the Central used to but that has closed now.

Anyway, well done Samantha, I can't wait until next week's show!

Forgive my imprecision, Slim, clearly as a competitor in a singing contest Sam has some connection to music, just not the sort that would enable me to facilitate a date with Doric.

Doric - I could probably introduce you to a few punks or a maybe an ageing goth or two if that is of any use. Otherwise try Keyboarder - this is much more her kind of thing.

Archived