Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

NOW i'm interested!

/perv mode

I always found in the past ,that the best baps on the island were to be found at the old "Caleys Bakery" in Onchan!

Obviously it's now Laxey?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not directed at any poster personally, but coments by those who find a 'downside' in almost every subject does give the impression of us here as being just a bunch swingeing cynics.

In my mind thats better than the rest of the UK thinking were a bunch of gap-toothed hillbillies who change the name of their homeland at the drop of a hat. Any hat.

In my mind thats better than the rest of the UK thinking were a bunch of gap-toothed hillbillies

Actually it should be that's and we're.

Your not helping the cause really by showing we can't even spell.

In my mind thats better than the rest of the UK thinking were a bunch of gap-toothed hillbillies

It's "You're". You mean "You're not helping the cause..."

Whee! Picking on grammer, the zenith of any thread.

I quite enjoy listening to her singing too, and the dynamic dancing.

cross post to VK

Well, I feel Im helping the cause though and will be phoning on Saturday IF Samantha sings well enough that is . b4 (before) I spend money on a girl she has to show me she is worth it.

It's "You're". You mean "You're not helping the cause..."

Whee! Picking on grammer, the zenith of any thread.

If we are being pedants I think you will find it is "grammar" not "grammer".

Should a new thread be started? Some people cannot get their heads round the fact that posters criticizing crap, expensive UK marketing consultants and their offensive gimmicks are not in any way criticizing the supremely talented Samantha.

I wouldn't go quite as far as supremely talented, but yes, a lot of people are taking the criticism of the embarrassing campaign, that she has nothing to do with, as a direct insult to her.

Also, I did hear that votes coming from all Island numbers accounted for about 3% of her total number of votes each show over the past few weeks. So lets not kid ourselves that a few missed calls from your mobile is really going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

She featured in tonight's Graham Norton show on BBC2 during an interview with Dame Edna (!). She was the only one mentioned so I wonder if there is a little manipulation from the panel in any case.

Well done Sam, I hope you win. But if you don't, you have done us and yourself proud and I am sure you have a long and fruitful career ahead of you.

The bad news is some mobile network wants you to spend loads by voting for her - from your mobile, obviously

sam1.jpg

The good news is, you get 10 months interest free credit when you buy her

sam2-1.jpg

Archived