Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That said, outfit apart she did really well, where as most of the girls sang, Sam performed. I agree that she was top 3.

Agreed. Sam is a great Actress - that is the difference, it is not a song competition, its an acting competition - and her acting talent sparkles.

That said, outfit apart she did really well, where as most of the girls sang, Sam performed. I agree that she was top 3.

Agreed. Sam is a great Actress - that is the difference, it is not a song competition, its an acting competition - and her acting talent sparkles.

And she got through to the next round - good on yer, gal, and good luck.

I would never vote on locality before performance and anyone who would vote for her her just because she is Manx is sad on 2 accounts.

I would have voted for her because, by all accounts she is very good, and because she is Manx. Maybe that makes me sad on 2 accounts - but I reckon watching TV on a Saturday evening (?) is sad, watching a talent show hosted by Graham Norton is sadder, - as for bitching about her wardrobe on a forum, and all the nancy boy wink wink nudge nudge 'humor' - well ...

I didn't vote for her because I didn't watch the show - but I would have done anyway if someone had posted the number to call. Don't know if she got through to the next round, but if there is another chance to vote could someone post the number please.

Was that good or what? She just annihilated that other girl in comparison...

She's pretty good. I broke my self imposed "no reality TV" rule tonight just to have a look.

Had a look tonight ... very very good.

:D

Archived