Sam Barks - I'd Do Anything

Nellie

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can only imagine you standing in front of the tv waving a flag everytime she comes on with your examiner "vote Sam" posters blocking the daylight to your room.

I can imagine a little more than that. I see a representation of Sam, perhaps an old blow up doll with a poster face on it, a bit curly at the edges where the tears have landed and dried..............

Oh, Sam, Sam, you know where I am, (and the door is open wide) - I'm living alone now, I need your smile. I NEED YOUR SMILE.........OH SAM, OH SAM.............. LOL............. etc, etc,,,,,, ; )))

You do know where I am? (between extra shifts to cover the phone bill), lol.........

To be fair, that is worryingly accurate - except for the blow up doll.

And yes I'm a comeover.

And I suppose I am a bit 'over the top' with my Manx pride.

Erm ..... keep going Sam!

Can only imagine you standing in front of the tv waving a flag everytime she comes on with your examiner "vote Sam" posters blocking the daylight to your room.

I can imagine a little more than that. I see a representation of Sam, perhaps an old blow up doll with a poster face on it, a bit curly at the edges where the tears have landed and dried..............

Oh, Sam, Sam, you know where I am, (and the door is open wide) - I'm living alone now, I need your smile. I NEED YOUR SMILE.........OH SAM, OH SAM.............. LOL............. etc, etc,,,,,, ; )))

You do know where I am? (between extra shifts to cover the phone bill), lol.........

post-1037-1209460571_thumb.jpg

post-1037-1209460571_thumb.jpg

Why?

Does it keep going down on her?

I am keen as most that she fares well, but this is total bollocks and, sadly and somewhat predictably, exactly what one could expect to happen

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/I39d-Do-Any...eans.4032109.jp

not too long now [probably this Saturday] before the 'great and the good' of the Island freeload their way onto the telly

..still, looking forward to the additional National holiday and accompanying street parties if/when she does win

Wankers

I am keen as most that she fares well, but this is total bollocks and, sadly and somewhat predictably, exactly what one could expect to happen

not too long now [probably this Saturday] before the 'great and the good' of the Island freeload their way onto the telly

..still, looking forward to the additional National holiday and accompanying street parties if/when she does win

Wankers

Bit of an over-reaction?

Doesn't go far enough, Tynwald should be permanently dressed up as cheerful cockney urchins and burst into song every five minutes whilst frenetically dancing around in hobnailed boots..........

Measured response not.

Wankers

Bit of an over-reaction?

Yes, agreed, they did over-react, but what can you do :(

Not make failed attempts at being clever?

Ah, like this you mean

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...0&start=150

It was a serious point and well made?

The 'Isle of Man' is being devalued for the sake of a television programme.

Further, 'people' only start to become interested when there is an opportunity to piggyback on someone elses ability. Where was the 'support' when she was one in 1,000 or whatever...

Wankers

Eww that's cringe worthy! I hope people watching it don't think that everyone over here is a complete tosser because of it.

Ah, like this you mean

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...0&start=150

It was a serious point and well made?

The 'Isle of Man' is being devalued for the sake of a television programme.

Why do these people have to jump on the bandwagon, you wouldn't blame her if she never wanted to come back here again.

How embarrassing for her.

Archived