I Dont Believe It!

Billy One Mate

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an early warning system on here that warns when FMCR has posted? I seem to only ever see the edited version of things.

Anyway, flush toilets?

Wash your hands?

Water?

Ooh lots of clues, now what on earth can it be about?

Eureka! Not another Christmas hosepipe ban is it? :blink:

Iris?

If this is the reason that my electric bill has increased by over 50% i will be seriously P***ed off.

Yeah me too, just think of all the little kids and adults for that matter that'll be crying because they won't see my Christmas lights on the outside of my house this year.

Good, i hate all the christmas lights people put up.

My street looks like a santas grotto. I go to bed and cant sleep for the flashing lights.

So maybe an electric price rise over the xmas period will be a good thing! :)

Party Pooper Alert

Party Pooper Alert

Party Pooper Alert

(FCMR has 3 posts above, now approved - it is worth noting that threads in which he is posting may have some historic posts. We try to approve them as soon as possible but obviously it is not instant, so cut him some slack as he may well be responding to your posts, the answers of which not yet being visible to members.... all adds to the mystery eh??)

I hear that an other Government miss spend is about to hit the Press

ooooohhh the suspense is killing me

Just make sure that you Flush your Toilet ;);)

Oh please, you don't mean, ........ They already charge us for flushing the bog.

(FCMR has 3 posts above, now approved - it is worth noting that threads in which he is posting may have some historic posts. We try to approve them as soon as possible but obviously it is not instant, so cut him some slack as he may well be responding to your posts, the answers of which not yet being visible to members.... all adds to the mystery eh??)

Just like a satellite delay eh!

Stav.

I hear that an other Government miss spend is about to hit the Press

ooooohhh the suspense is killing me

Just make sure that you Flush your Toilet ;);)

Oh please, you don't mean, ........ They already charge us for flushing the bog.

ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Quotes within quotes within quotes!!!!

*$!&**

It's been obvious to me that the MEA have been spending money as of late, now surely the accounts are available to the treasury minister for viewing. How all of a sudden they've gone xxxx, they've spent £120 million pounds is beyond me. I mean thousands I can understand, but 120 million its hardly the easiest thing to disguise. No doubt the in's and out's of this wont be made public and it'll be down to administrative errors / crap departments.

From one standpoint it says a lot about the Isle of Man government if the MEA can get a £120,000,000 loan, spend it and without anyone in the government knowing. Actually is laughable.

Bell :-

"Ahhhhh so that's how they got that new power station, I see"

Archived