Htc S710 - Windows Mobile 6, Smartphone

nathan wind

(Copied from RLLMUK)

Superb little phone with a natty slide-out QWERTY keyboard which makes texting a doddle. Unlocked and unbranded, straight from HTC. I've had it for about a year, but it's in good condition, with only a few light marks here and there - the worst of which is a tiny bit of expanding foam residue on its right shoulder, which I've highlighted in one of the photos - the only reason I've left it on is because I think it'll mark the phone worse if I remove it. It's barely noticable.

There's not a lot to say other than that. It runs WM6, with all the Microsoft applications you'd expect on board, and there's a stack of downloadable software for it. It has a decent 2 megapixel camera and comes boxed (outer box-sleeve is a little dog-eared in places) with all of its accessories - charger, manuals, disc, USB cable and headphones. It has Bluetooth and Wifi.

If you look it up, you'll find loads of positive reviews, here's one:

http://www.coolsmartphone.com/article715.html

Prices for unbranded examples of these on eBay fluctuate from £100 - £130 depending on the weather, it would seem. £95 (I won't go lower, so no offers, thanks) - based down south if you want to view it.

closedpg7.jpg

keyboardxb5.jpg

accessorieskx7.jpg

closeupxi6.jpg

I've got a load of positive feedback across various forums/eBay if you need reassurance.

Archived