Isle Of Man Prison

Andy25

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear boo! hoo! my heart pumps purple piss for the plight of the thieving little toe rags, nonces, thugs, druggies, murderers and drink drivers banged up in there. I stand by my previous advice. :whatever:

Have you had some sort of traumatic experience at the hands of a drink driver? Why the vitriole?

I havn't but I have seen the devistation these idiots can cause familys, in my view running down and killing someone when drunk is no excuse, they are handling a lethal weapon and putting the public in danger so it should be the same sentance as murder, they have a choice to drive, their victims dont get a choice on life.

Oh dear boo! hoo! my heart pumps purple piss for the plight of the thieving little toe rags, nonces, thugs, druggies, murderers and drink drivers banged up in there. I stand by my previous advice. :whatever:

Have you had some sort of traumatic experience at the hands of a drink driver? Why the vitriole?

I havn't but I have seen the devistation these idiots can cause familys, in my view running down and killing someone when drunk is no excuse, they are handling a lethal weapon and putting the public in danger so it should be the same sentance as murder, they have a choice to drive, their victims dont get a choice on life.

I understand but you just seem to have a rather hateful attitude to criminals on the whole, so just wondered if it was something to do with drink driving that makes you feel that way.

I havn't but I have seen the devistation these idiots can cause familys, in my view running down and killing someone when drunk is no excuse, they are handling a lethal weapon and putting the public in danger so it should be the same sentence as murder, they have a choice to drive, their victims dont get a choice on life.

I understand but you just seem to have a rather hateful attitude to criminals on the whole, so just wondered if it was something to do with drink driving that makes you feel that way.

What do you expect me to do with criminals? give them a hug and say "there there it's all going to be fine. here's my cash point card to help you along and I will leave the back door open so you can rob me tonight". Of course I hate them they cost us all money due to their selfish attitude.

News Just in: Inmates "Will Be Made To Pay"

Inmates at a Victoria Rd Prison in Douglas have had their right to wear clothing taken away by the Department of Home Affairs, who are determined to make prisoners pay for the crimes they commit.

Victoria Rd Prison has removed all clothing from its inmates, leaving them "cold and upset", says a report in the Prison Service Journal this month.

Initially, one inmate was asked to remove his clothing for a strip search, but when staff realised how terribly uncomfortable and embarrassing this was, they hit upon the idea of keeping their lags in their "birthday suits", and organised a mass "togtheft". The inmates' tatty clothes were then distributed to local charities.

A spokesman for the Howard League, a bunch of wets who, in part, look after the 'rights' of criminals, complained:

"This is not the first time Victoria Rd Prison has been criticised. Recently, they made an inmate cry when his drugs stash was confiscated."

Victoria Rd Prison Commandant Governor Juan Schnitzel was quoted as saying:

"We decided to float this crazy idea that, if we made things less comfortable, people might decide that prison was too unpleasant, and that they might not risk committing crime."

Grupenfeurer Director General of the Department of Home Affairs Rudolf Kelly said:

"It's a trial. We may be in a position to announce the results after the prison has finished burying all the recent suicide cases it's been having."

According to an unofficial source (Who happens to be a man who plays records on that wireless thingy and lives in Peel but oddly enough not related to anyone there) who was just last released last month from Victoria Rd Prison:

"Bumming is on the up." (With a smile on his face) :hug:

I havn't but I have seen the devistation these idiots can cause familys, in my view running down and killing someone when drunk is no excuse, they are handling a lethal weapon and putting the public in danger so it should be the same sentence as murder, they have a choice to drive, their victims dont get a choice on life.

What do you expect me to do with criminals? give them a hug and say "there there it's all going to be fine. here's my cash point card to help you along and I will leave the back door open so you can rob me tonight". Of course I hate them they cost us all money due to their selfish attitude.

All crimes are different aren't they? Aren't those who have broken the law? I do agree with what you say about the manner in someone faces up to their crime of murder being the same as someone killed on the road due to drink driving. I don't see harsher in prison make any difference. I think you would have to make sentences far far more punitive in order for there to be an appreciable deterrent effect. The sentences would have to be so frightening that people would HAVE to think twice, but I could only foresee this happening if capital punishment was introduced, which I very much disagree with. And you could only apply capital punishment to a small number of crimes. But tougher sentences simply do not address the reasons why there is crime, which is a very pertinent question if people actually care about crime.

I am curious as to what will take the place of tobacco as the currency in prison. The 'tobacco barons' we have seen in the films will be at a loss having nothing to bully people with, their lackies will be unemployed and the screws will have nothing to bribe the prisoners (service users) with. It will lead to chaos with an outbreak of good behaviour followed with some resemblance of order and discipline.

Those little notes sent skidding across the corridor with such heart felt pleas as "Gis a fag" and "I'll suck you off for a snout" will be replaced with poems and missives on the irony of a tobacco smuggler being not allowed to smoke in his place of punishment.

Wonder what will be thrown over the walls now?

Archived