Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

i'm guessing that by the time she is convicted of anything it will be less than murder. she did after all call him an ambulance and he didn't die instantly so i doubt she intended to kill him.

Who are you fucking Ironside?

How can you know anything unless you were there, and how can you be daft enough to post something like that on an open forum?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm guessing that by the time she is convicted of anything it will be less than murder. she did after all call him an ambulance and he didn't die instantly so i doubt she intended to kill him.

I hope you'll own up to posting this if you get picked for the jury.

actually, i'm fairly certain i'm exempt. my post was based on dim recollections of the bloke that stabbed his missus to death a few years back in a car with a knife he claimed was to kill himself with. i think he eventually got done for manslaughter in the end even though i think it started out as murder ( it was years ago ) but i'm sure someone will find the facts to prove me wrong. and the ambulance calling bit was based on the news today when they refered to 'she' phoned an abulance blah blah etc. proving murder?? maybe??, but a lesser charge will get proven more easily. i'm not saying what she did didn't kill him, just that i, thats me, don't think murder will be the eventual conviction. if it is, all the better to deter people from using knives. but nothing will bring the guy back to life. and it's Kojak, OK, not fucking Ironside.. AND, if i shouldn't be posting my oppinion i'm sure the mods will delete it as unappropriate, like some of my other 'missing' posts. hopefully this has answered a few points from previous posts.

I wonder how young her three children are and how they are coping without their mum.

Christ, I hope they weren't in the flat at the time.

I doubt there are many people that know with any degree of certainty what happened but anything that leads to a fatal stabbing can't be great for anyone to be around.

my post was based on dim recollections of the bloke that stabbed his missus to death a few years back in a car with a knife he claimed was to kill himself with. i think he eventually got done for manslaughter in the end even though i think it started out as murder ( it was years ago ) but i'm sure someone will find the facts to prove me wrong.

and the git should have been hung drawn and quartered!!!!!!!

i only mentioned it to back up my earlier post, not to open that subject up again. court will take weeks if not months, the lawyers will see to that and there will still be plenty of evidence processing required along with witness statements and other folks to try and establish what it was all really about. it doesn't start with the knife going in and end with it coming out, there will be all the before and after stuff aswell. you can't go to court with 2 or 3 basic facts, it has to be a whole story with full history and pictures so people can understand what's what.

hes out and walking about now!!!!

but anyways this aint about that one, so might as well leave it in the past,

so after somebodys been chrged how long till thay set a court date

been set for April the 8th i think

actually, i'm fairly certain i'm exempt. my post was based on dim recollections of the bloke that stabbed his missus to death a few years back in a car with a knife he claimed was to kill himself with. i think he eventually got done for manslaughter in the end even though i think it started out as murder ( it was years ago )

In that case the prosecution was handled very poorly and the defence employed an experienced barrister from the UK

It was an absolute travesty and the murderer ended up only doing about three years

I would like to think that the Attorney General's Office has learnt from that shambles of a case and will make sure that this one is tried fairly

Archived