Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

thats good, you should have put it in the jokes section. unfortunately like so many other cases, it is a battle of lawyers. it may well be back in court on the 8th, but i would hazard a guess that it will be to keep her in custody and to set another date and maybe she will enter a plea of NOT guilty of course, so the lawyers can drag it out at our expense and it becomes months of adjournments to get the legal bills up.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make it even quicker, why don't we just send our own lynch mob?

These things take time, the prosecution must investigate then the defence is allowed to examine the evidence to build its own case, that is not going to be completed by 8 April. There may be those that have doubts about Manx justice, but it is better than the lynch mob or an internet forum kangaroo court. The loss of life is a serious matter which deserves full investigation, just as standing accused of murder deserves a full and complete right to a defence.

• 4 weeks later...

If any of you knew Arizona personally, you would know this was an accident.

She is the most beautiful girl ever, yes.. somebody has died which is very tragic but there is no way this was murder.

For starters, if it was planned.. why would he be killed in her own flat? She is a little smarter than that.

I cannot believe she had been charged with murder, there is no way this case is murder.

And for whoever posted the question about her son's, truth is, the last born is a newborn baby, Kaleb.. and after being in contact with arizona a month before the incident occurred, we know for sure this was no intention of hers, she was happy & loving life.

Arizona could never intentionally murder another person, she has struggled through life but she is not a murderer. She has 3 son's who are her life and a loving partner who she was extremely happy with.

I know the Isle of Man is a small place, but please find compassion in your hearts for Arizona, because this is enough to ruin hers and her sons lives.

Our thoughts will be with you through-out this Arizona, you are dearly loved & missed.

Best of luck, we are thinking of you everyday that passes.

<3

I think I'm going to be sick

Yeah? Well you need to be a little more open minded.

Sometimes accidents do happen, and if you can't accept that maybe you shouldn't be giving your opinion.

Do you know Arizona personally? Do you know what she has been through or what she's capable of? My guess is no. You're just as close minded as everybody else.

So you can be sick, and feel like the bigger person here, but you definitely are not.

Sometimes accidents do happen, and if you can't accept that maybe you shouldn't be giving your opinion.

Do you know Arizona personally? Do you know what she has been through or what she's capable of? My guess is no. You're just as close minded as everybody else.

So you can be sick, and feel like the bigger person here, but you definitely are not.

The bit I found most cringeworthy / funny in your post was

I know the Isle of Man is a small place, but please find compassion in your hearts for Arizona, because this is enough to ruin hers and her sons lives.

Maybe you should look up the word ironic in a dictionary. If you own one.

The bit I found most cringeworthy / funny in your post was

Maybe you should look up the word ironic in a dictionary. If you own one.

I own a dictionary, I just don't find it critical to type perfectly at all times.

I'm giving a positive opinion, because I am not just another person who feels as though their opinion matters. I know Arizona & know a lot more than you pretend to know.

So if speaking/typing correctly is what matters to you at a time like this, it just shows how pathetic you really are.

Archived