Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I own a dictionary, I just don't find it critical to type perfectly at all times.

I'm giving a positive opinion, because I am not just another person who feels as though their opinion matters. I know Arizona & know a lot more than you pretend to know.

So if speaking/typing correctly is what matters to you at a time like this, it just shows how pathetic you really are.

Dictionaries do two things. They tell you how to spell a word but they also explain what words mean.

My point was that it's somewhat ironic that somebody supporting somebody accused of killing somebody might be worried that it would ruin their life. Well doh!

I own a dictionary, I just don't find it critical to type perfectly at all times.

I'm giving a positive opinion, because I am not just another person who feels as though their opinion matters. I know Arizona & know a lot more than you pretend to know.

So if speaking/typing correctly is what matters to you at a time like this, it just shows how pathetic you really are.

Dictionaries do two things. They tell you how to spell a word but they also explain what words mean.

My point was that it's somewhat ironic that somebody supporting somebody accused of killing somebody might be worried that it would ruin their life. Well doh!

Why would that be ironic? Yes, I am supporthing the accused, but even if I wasn't.. what kind of person would not think of how a person's life or for a more important matter, their children's lives may be affected if they were wrongly accused?

The bottom line is, that at a time like this it is easy to judge because a life has been taken, but it is not so easy to consider the posibilities of this to be an accident.

As I have previously stated, accidents do happen. And if you were being wrongly accused for something wouldn't you be hoping for compassion?

This is something everybody needs to consider before being mad or angry at the accused.

Why would that be ironic? Yes, I am supporthing the accused, but even if I wasn't.. what kind of person would not think of how a person's life or for a more important matter, their children's lives may be affected if they were wrongly accused?

Sorry I was just thinking ... like ... somebody died here. That ruins your life completely. Everything else is secondary really. Its for the courts to decide what happened which I'm sure will happen in the fullness of time.

Maybe you'll post back after the trial with your views?

Sorry I was just thinking ... like ... somebody died here. That ruins your life completely. Everything else is secondary really. Its for the courts to decide what happened which I'm sure will happen in the fullness of time.

Maybe you'll post back after the trial with your views?

Yes I know, nothing compares to losing a life. I do agree.

The courts will decide, I'm just stating an opinion from knowing Arizona personally & I can't imagine what lives her children are going to lead, especially if she has been wrongly accused.

I'm not asking for everybody to be positive of the incident, just compassionate of the possibilities.

I don't think that is too much to ask. Nothing has been proven as of yet & I think people need to remember this.

If any of you knew Arizona personally, you would know this was an accident.

She is the most beautiful girl ever..

..okay... (???)

..there is no way this was murder.

For starters, if it was planned.. why would he be killed in her own flat? She is a little smarter than that.

So where does a smart murderer kill his/her victim? in the victims house? on the street?

I cannot believe she had been charged with murder, there is no way this case is murder.

I am going to assume that she is being charged with murder because she stabbed a man, he died.... and the evidence pointed to murder?

Arizona could never intentionally murder another person, she has struggled through life but she is not a murderer. She has 3 son's who are her life and a loving partner who she was extremely happy with.

I am curious indeed to know why exactly she stabbed the guy? - accidently.

One day, it may all become clear... :rolleyes:

Accidents do indeed happen, stabbing someone to death is not something I think I'll ever do by accident.

Guess I could be standing there practising my stabbing...

No, but one stab wound is hardly stabbing somebody to death is it? If it was a numerous number of wounds then no, this couldn't have been an accident. But one wound.. he wasn't even instantly killed & if her intention was to murder, wouldn't you think she would have made sure he was dead?

Being punctured in the heart is something that can be an accident, and by all means & very, very unfortunate for everybody.

The courts will decide, I'm just stating an opinion from knowing Arizona personally & I can't imagine what lives her children are going to lead, especially if she has been wrongly accused.

If that is what you believe why did you suddenly post your support here now the case is coming up?

Did you expect to see any advanced sympathy for someone currently accused of murder? As I said, and you agreed, its up to the Courts to decide why did you post what you did in this old thread?

Because I have only just come accross the forum, I don't expect to see sympathy.. I just didn't expect to see everybody to be so closed minded when nothing has been proven as of yet.

Yes, I may be wrong.. and I will be able to admit that if I am. But being positive when somebody's life and reputation is on the line is not the worst trait to have.

I find this all a bit odd - pleasureandpain - I would go with the angle that she must have temporarily been overcome, wasn't herself, even had been terribly provoked.

These are reasons people can do terrible things and, with contrition and recognition of the facts, be accepted back into society.

I do not know anything about the lady what so ever, but someone was stabbed, and died - I don't think you are disputing the facts of the case - your special pleading is having difficulty with the reality of what happened, and you are making a fool of yourself.

If any of you knew Arizona personally, you would know this was an accident.

She is the most beautiful girl ever..

..okay... (???)

..there is no way this was murder.

For starters, if it was planned.. why would he be killed in her own flat? She is a little smarter than that.

So where does a smart murderer kill his/her victim? in the victims house? on the street?

I cannot believe she had been charged with murder, there is no way this case is murder.

I am going to assume that she is being charged with murder because she stabbed a man, he died.... and the evidence pointed to murder?

Arizona could never intentionally murder another person, she has struggled through life but she is not a murderer. She has 3 son's who are her life and a loving partner who she was extremely happy with.

I am curious indeed to know why exactly she stabbed the guy? - accidently.

One day, it may all become clear... :rolleyes:

One question.. Have you ever met the girl?

And yes, murders that are planned are usually thought out a little better.

The evidence may have pointed to murder but that doesn't mean it is definate.

I really hope you never get accused of something you didn't do, because karma is going to pay you back terribly for not having any faith at all.

I am sure that this incident is difficult for all families involved from whichever side. As nobody here knows all the facts, perhaps best that we don't start speculating and arguing about something which we do not know fully about.

I find this all a bit odd - pleasureandpain - I would go with the angle that she must have temporarily been overcome, wasn't herself, even had been terribly provoked.

These are reasons people can do terrible things and, with contrition and recognition of the facts, be accepted back into society.

I do not know anything about the lady what so ever, but someone was stabbed, and died - I don't think you are disputing the facts of the case - your special pleading is having difficulty with the reality of what happened, and you are making a fool of yourself.

I don't believe having faith is making a fool of myself & if it is then I am quite happy to be considered a fool.

I have mentioned that if this definately was murder & intentional that I am happy to admit that I am wrong. You have a very valid point that there may be various reasons that she could have committed the crime.

My initial comment was a personal opinion of my own & how I feel knowing Arizona, I may be wrong, yes. I just do not believe how people can be so judgemental so easily.

I may be wrong, yes. I just do not believe how people can be so judgemental so easily.

People are not being judgemental. Most have pointed out this is still to go before a court so the full facts will be relealed in the fullness of time. Its you who seems to want to get your view across before the facts are known.

For myself I'm grateful for 3 things

1. You've totally exempted yourself as a character witness having made those comments on an open forum

2. You've guaranteed I won't be on the jury by responding

3. You've made a really piss poor case to be taken seriously with your views.

Its all a big plus really.

Archived