Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

I may be wrong, yes. I just do not believe how people can be so judgemental so easily.

People are not being judgemental. Most have pointed out this is still to go before a court so the full facts will be relealed in the fullness of time. Its you who seems to want to get your view across before the facts are known.

For myself I'm grateful for 3 things

1. You've totally exempted yourself as a character witness having made those comments on an open forum

2. You've guaranteed I won't be on the jury by responding

3. You've made a really piss poor case to be taken seriously with your views.

Its all a big plus really.

1. I don't plan to be a character witness as I live half way across the world

2. Having an opinion and/or faith is not a bad quality to have

3. I am not trying to make a case, I am giving an opinion.. that is all.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. I don't plan to be a character witness as I live half way across the world

I'm at odds to understand how somebody can know somebody so well ... from the other side of the world. Do you mean Foxdale?

No, but I have been to the Isle of Man on several occassions, and have known Arizona or years now, so cleary I do know her better than majority of you.

I thank all of you who have not become judgemental. And as for the rest of you, you need to get off the island and experience a little more of life.

you need to get off the island and experience a little more of life.

I agree with you there, its getting really bad here

I genuinely am sad to hear that, I've always thought of it to be the most beautiful place in the world.

it could be if we can rid of the murderers.

I just do not believe how people can be so judgemental so easily.

You've declared that this was an accident, and, in effect, that she could not possibly have committed a crime: an opinion based on nothing more than your personal knowledge of her. Unless you happen to have a flawless insight into the deepest recesses of her character and the human heart in general, this is being just as judgemental (or, more accurately, prejudiced) as you're accusing others of.

Just to put my two pennyworth in: she is innocent until proven guilty of course and, as Minxie says, none of us know what happened and we must just wait for the outcome of the hearing.

However, I do believe in Karma, he was the best hypnotist this island has ever seen.

Just to put my two pennyworth in: she is innocent until proven guilty of course and, as Minxie says, none of us know what happened and we must just wait for the outcome of the hearing.

However, I do believe in Karma, he was the best hypnotist this island has ever seen.

Better than Ronricco?!?

have known Arizona or years now, so cleary I do know her better than majority of you.

Maybe so, but if you lived here you would note that the Examiner staff most probably just had to copy and paste her name into the report on the murder. This person is no stranger to the Courts and it seems has never put her kids first. If she did, why is she a re-offender?

However, she is innocent untill proved guilty no matter how " Nice " you think she is.

That's like saying, " I can't understand why they did this, i always thought they were a great parent " .

I think Alias meant premeditated, but either way the point still stands: a murder can be a crime of passion, requiring neither forethought, planning, or even physical threat as a form of stimulus (otherwise you could describe an attack as pre-emptive)

Accidents do indeed happen, stabbing someone to death is not something I think I'll ever do by accident.

Guess I could be standing there practising my stabbing...

No, but one stab wound is hardly stabbing somebody to death is it? If it was a numerous number of wounds then no, this couldn't have been an accident. But one wound.. he wasn't even instantly killed & if her intention was to murder, wouldn't you think she would have made sure he was dead?

Being punctured in the heart is something that can be an accident, and by all means & very, very unfortunate for everybody.

"one stab wound is hardly stabbing someone to death", - Eh, yes, it is, if the person dies.

The person being discussed here is innocent, until proven guilty, full stop.

Her past history is irrelevant in this matter.

I know nothing at all about the case.

I suggest that rather than talk about things or people we don't know, best we stop it here ?.

I think Alias meant premeditated, but either way the point still stands: a murder can be a crime of passion, requiring neither forethought, planning, or even physical threat as a form of stimulus (otherwise you could describe an attack as pre-emptive)

Maybe Alias can confirm what he/she meant, "pre-emptive or premeditated".

And, thanks for your informative post about murder, however, my years as a Police Officer have already given me a pretty good insight into what murder constitutes, thanks.

Archived