Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing like a good murder to crash the site.

Well just before the crash there was a peak of 64 users reading the thread (up from about 30 users, 15 minutes before)

post-2735-1206541471_thumb.jpg

and then

post-2735-1206541533_thumb.jpg

I noticed there were about 130 on last night at around 12.45am - and there are 140 guests now (nowhere near that many reading this thread). I'm assuming this site has been linked somewhere else, which may have upped bandwidth usage.

from what im hearing on the grape vine its drug releted, might be wrong

and a name was mentioned but not going to say who till its relesed,

Aye, nothing except what's been officially releaed, we dont want the forum to get in hot water.

No matter what circumstances somebody dies in, it's still very traumatic for their families. As this is a small Island and this is a local forum, maybe we should avoid any of this "I heard from somebody who knows somebody else ..." type of thing, and spare a though for the people grieving for a friend or family member who is now dead.

Not sure but a Murder enquiry has now been launched as the person with serious injuries has died.

Thats a first I always thought murder victims only has slight injuries :whistling:

Nothing like a good murder to crash the site.

Amazing how blasé people have become about a person losing their life.

The news gives us murder everyday, for the tv watching public these sorts of horrible things are a novelty now. Who bats an eyelid when there's a carbomb in Baghdad or Bazra? it's a daily occurance and nobody gives a bugger anymore. Very sad but true, we just live in a horrible little world.

we just live in a horrible little world.

Yep, it is quite dreadful that people get murdered but when you think about it, we all know someone who has either been murdered or committed a murder, thats life. In my fluffy little nice world no one ever means to do it and there is always 'cause and effect'. The wars and other things that are going on have somewhat desensitised me, none the less I hope for solace for the family of this person.

Yep, it is quite dreadful that people get murdered but when you think about it, we all know someone who has either been murdered or committed a murder, thats life.

I don't.

Yep, it is quite dreadful that people get murdered but when you think about it, we all know someone who has either been murdered or committed a murder, thats life.

I don't.

Me either (no murderer that I know of, anyway)

my sister squashed a lady bird when she was 4 does that count?

i ran over a longtail once, but i still stand by my defence that it was a manic despressive and committed suicide by running out infront of my car.

Archived