Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

Bring back the noose :angry:

So the Govt can kill you legally?

Well if you take a life you should have the same done to yourself, less cost to the tax payer also win, win, win for everyone.

O and don't worry once the muslims take over the noose will be coming back :(

If you have every talked to someone who has lost a loved one is such a tragic way you will see that there needs to be an ultimate solution.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we have to put up with this scum ?

A small island with a well funded police force and a government which can effect legislation quickly (when the need to) should be able to round up all the non local undesirables and boot them out before the cause problems

The cops used to regularly lift skint wasters getting off the boat and put them back on the next sailing, community policing at its best if you ask me

Indigenous scum should be closely monitored and subjected to internment when they repeatedly offend

Murderers and Paedophiles should be shot in the head and buried in a lime pit

Why do we have to put up with this scum ?

A small island with a well funded police force and a government which can effect legislation quickly (when the need to) should be able to round up all the non local undesirables and boot them out before the cause problems

The cops used to regularly lift skint wasters getting off the boat and put them back on the next sailing, community policing at its best if you ask me

Indigenous scum should be closely monitored and subjected to internment when they repeatedly offend

Murderers and Paedophiles should be shot in the head and buried in a lime pit

Whilst I would largely agree, I think it's a bit too early yet to start labelling this murder as of a particular 'sort of people' (though most probably it is).

If we do find out it's drug related etc. then heck, I'm right with ya! But right now.... it could be anything, so I'm just waiting.

Well sure i am not saying hang them striaght away, give them a bit of time to prove they are not guilty then once they are found guilty or not then stretch their neck.

This softly approach aint working, the do good brigade have tried but its time for common sense.

Whilst we are at it bring back the cane also, to sort out these young idiot's, we never acted like them when the cane was dished out at school.

Well if you take a life you should have the same done to yourself, less cost to the tax payer also win, win, win for everyone.

Apart for those that are wrongly accused....

Not being funny, but if they had the Death Penalty I doubt they'd use it as freely as they did. They have the technology now to be able to sustain a full conviction on evidence - something we didn't have 50 years ago. If Capital Punishment was in play, I'm sure they wouldn't just say lets kill him, he might have done it, we found his coat at the scene you know?

I say sod human rights for these people, bring back Capital Punishment.

/rant

So on subject, poor guy, hope they can convict someone.

The scaffolders haven't thought here. What they need is a big fuck off banner stretched across the scene looking out to Broadway, think of the free advertising from that.

The scaffolders haven't thought here. What they need is a big fuck off banner stretched across the scene looking out to Broadway, think of the free advertising from that.

ABC Scaffolding....for all your murder scene protection needs. Just ring 444555

(other scaffolding companies are available)

They still haven't found out who killed that chap in Willaston last June, how hard can it be? Lets see, you have a dead person and three possible suspects (I think that was the case but it was last year) - what is going on? This will probably turn out the same, perhaps that is why they are going all out with the forensics, if they haven't sorted the killing in Willaston out there must be serious problems with evidence or something, what ever it is very painful to the relatives concerned.

So on subject, poor guy, hope they can convict someone.

Never mind whether it's the person who did it eh?

*Rolls eyes*

Archived