Ballaquayle Road Shut - Police Forensics

xbones

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have only said that I have heard certain facts through colleagues, from the police... and those facts have so far turned out to be true.

You mean you heard rumours which on this occasion turned out to be true?

Although (at least personally) I acknowledge that when events like this occur, people tend to hear loads of things and very often have the desire to share this information, care should always be taken to what is posted here.

You said further up "There are other things I've heard, from the same people... but cannot say until it is confirmed. " which is how it should be, fair enough. I am however pretty sure that there are strict procedures on what information the police releases, and to say that you heard something from colleagues who know someone at the police is defo in the rumour category.

What you have heard may have turned out to be correct on this occasion, but we had plenty of this stuff in the past where it didn't, and all that causes is grief, hassle, and possible legal implications. Please don't see it as a dig towards you, but just as a general reminder about anything you hear.

Oh, and could you please not turn this thread into a slagging match? That'be nice - thanks!

Anyroads, purely for sake of completion some shots from the scene at night:

p16.jpg

p17.jpg

p18.jpg

I reckon there will be a few more this year, they are using knives at the moment how long before the bullets start flying ?

Ramsey don't look that bad anymore does it ?

When I came to the Isle of Man in the 1990s everyone at work was telling me all about the Isle of Man (like they do!) they virtually all said yes, there were drugs* on the Isle of Man but there would never be heroin on the Island. Ok, they had no professional reason to say that but it was a good indication of public perception. Over the next couple of years I must have started to irritate an awful lot of people during tea breaks by reading allowed all the heroin cases when they appeared in the newspaper.

So, nice question...how long before bullets start flying?

Although when pondering that question remember this is the "nice" Isle of Man. There could never be thugs with guns here, could there.

* I do not intend to suggest this current matter has anything to do with drugs, I am simply using it as an example, you know drugs / weapons. Like last time.

I reckon there will be a few more this year, they are using knives at the moment how long before the bullets start flying ?

I reckon it will be when 'the muslims take over.'

O and don't worry once the muslims take over the noose will be coming back

I'm just bored with people lobbing up all forms of misinformation, bullshit and lies.

And even if he is correct...so fucking what ?

Scoring points over someone's untimely death rankles with me a trifle...

...GOMH*...

Sorry mate but in this day and age people want news and information instantly. Look at skynews, they get news hours before the bbc, but half the time their info is complete and utter crap.

Im guessing thats why manxforums crashed because everyone came here for the most upto the minute information.

Our proper media is as slow as sh1t so I know where i come for the latest information ..here.

Also personally I would rather get 10 joe blogs on the street accounts than be spoon fed media "PR filtered" information.

I also dont think djdan was point scoring or anything like that. he was just sharing information he had heard. I cant see the problem in that at all.

If the police are going about talking about this then it is very serious and need to be investigated! I'm not kidding either - Official secrets and stuff like that, DJDan I was trying to be nice to you, those are serious allegations you are making about fairly serious people....

I'm just bored with people lobbing up all forms of misinformation, bullshit and lies.

And even if he is correct...so fucking what ?

Scoring points over someone's untimely death rankles with me a trifle...

...GOMH*...

Sorry mate but in this day and age people want news and information instantly. Look at skynews, they get news hours before the bbc, but half the time their info is complete and utter crap.

Im guessing thats why manxforums crashed because everyone came here for the most upto the minute information.

Our proper media is as slow as sh1t so I know where i come for the latest information ..here.

Also personally I would rather get 10 joe blogs on the street accounts than be spoon fed media "PR filtered" information.

Stupid people might want to hear any old bullshit asap to satisfy their craving to be "in the know" but most people would rather wait for facts to emerge. Anything that gets reported on this forum that is either wrong, or shouldn't be in the public domain is putting the site at risk, and jeapordising a fair trial.

Speaking of which, aren't the BBC jumping the gun a bit with their headline "murdered man stabbed to death". It's only suspicion of murder at the moment.

Mr Sausages Wrote

Anything that gets reported on this forum that is either wrong, or shouldn't be in the public domain is putting the site at risk, and jeapordising a fair trial.

Exactly, so please think about what you post.

Archived