Fund Raising Day For The Children

smiler

This Sunday 5th December is to be a fundraising day for the children of the late Diane Chreseson, organised by the Moddey Dhoo Motorcycle Club.

A run around the TT Course and an evening function at the Villa Marina has been organised to raise funds for this very worthy cause.

Diane was tragically taken from us in a motorcycle accident and her husband subsequently lost his fight against Cancer.. Leaving their children to be cared for by relatives. Because of court appeals no insurance has been released to help this family...but we can help.

The day is planned for SUNDAY 5th December starting with the TT Course run @ 1.00pm from the Grandstand

Whether you are a motorcycle owner or not...PLEASE COME ALONG TO SUPPORT THIS VERY WORTHY CAUSE...AND BRING SOME JOY TO THESE CHILDREN AT CHRISTMAS.

DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OR COME ALONG TO THE PROMENADE SUITE, VILLA MARINA, SUNDAY 5th at 6.00pm AND RAISE A GLASS TO THIS CAUSE... THERE WILL BE LIVE MUSIC FROM OUTWARD SIGNS, RAFFLE PRIZES AND MAYBE A FEW SURPRISE GUESTS.

For more information please contact:

Andy Scullard, Moddhey Dhoo Motorcycle Club, Ballayockey Cottage, Regaby, Isle of Man IM7 3HP. Tl: 01624 882415 e-mail: andy@wgat.co.uk

--------------

Note: copied (word for word) from a poster given to me, and posted here for your info as there was a thread somewhere on here regarding this tragedy and people seemed keen to do something to help the children

is there an address to which cheques can be sent?

Yes, I believe many people would like to donate.

I am not involved in Motor bikes, so only heard about this yesterday, after it had happened. I would definitely want to donate to this and I am sure there are many people who feel the same.

Archived