Sold

Digga

This Phone is now sold , thank you for all enquiries

post-1039-1206692998_thumb.jpgpost-1039-1206693029_thumb.jpg

As described, For Sale one JCB Tough Phone Brand New used once to check it worked and copy my nokia number over which it did fine but found not to fully intergrate with my van handsfree kit :( and display who was calling so i've decided to just stick with the nokia,

Sure wanted £220 for simfree :o so i got this one from play.com for £179 as i had vouchers to use up,

this remarkable phone cannot be yours as somebody else beat you to it ;)

(shameless Copy n Paste from play.com :rolleyes: )

Special Features

Screen: 65k Colour, 128 x 160 Pixels

Connectivity: WAP - Browser

Connectivity: Bluetooth

Connectivity: USB

Bandwidth: Triband

Size: 113 x 50 x 22mm

Stand-by: Up to 200 hours

Talk time: Up to 240 mins

Drop Resistant

Shock Resistant

Splash Resistant

Duct Resistant

Certified to IP53

Description

The JCB Toughphone has been designed to play rough. The only mobile phone with a 3-year warranty and IP53 rating, this is a mobile built to last. Whether you are a construction worker, extreme sportsperson or just demand tools you can trust - the JCB Toughphone is the only choice.

Included is Phone, Charger, Belt Clip, spare dust cover and user guide,

Customer Reviews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brilliant builders phone

silverfox180 | 24/02/2008 | See all silverfox180's reviews (1) »

at last a phone even i cant destroy i love it i find it easy to use and nice clear screen to read also its loud and clear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the best

billybobnob | 10/02/2008 | See all billybobnob's reviews (1) »

i work on a oil rig and i have had many exspensive moiles that dont like sea water finaly i have found amobile that can stand the pace and is very reliable .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great

Crash1982 | 04/02/2008 | See all Crash1982's reviews (1) »

Yes this phone is very basic but it handles the job very well. I am very heavy handed when it comes to phones so i have had a few phones but this one so far seems to be living up to it's name TOUGHPHONE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived