Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Thoughts

Halfbaked

Im not sure as I havent played it that much, but Im guessing you may have to return to this race later once you are able to tune the cars.

Like I said, its just a guess, so I could and probably am, completely wrong!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks positively thrilling.

What's with the moving sun strip in that vid? I was starting to think maybe the sun strip was part of the helmet but then it got bigger and smaller so now it just looks odd and annoying.

Looks positively thrilling.

What's with the moving sun strip in that vid? I was starting to think maybe the sun strip was part of the helmet but then it got bigger and smaller so now it just looks odd and annoying.

Don't you work or have worked at a local AV shop? And you can't see that the 'sun strip' is some distortion or feedback from being filmed off a TV? <_<

The one below it on youtube shows the incar better without your 'sun strip'.

Agreed though it's not the most thrilling race in the game though, but is damn hard to get from 16th to 1st in 1 lap, which is why people are posting that it's impossible.

Don't you work or have worked at a local AV shop? And you can't see that the 'sun strip' is some distortion or feedback from being filmed off a TV? <_<

I don't no, not that it has a lot to do with it. You obviously have no idea what I do for a career so I wouldn't worry yourself about it.

I didn't pay a great deal of attention to the vid clip I'm terribly sorry, it was sending me to sleep.

I don't no, not that it has a lot to do with it. You obviously have no idea what I do for a career so I wouldn't worry yourself about it.

I didn't pay a great deal of attention to the vid clip I'm terribly sorry, it was sending me to sleep.

Hey I'm not worried, I was only saying cos I remember you banging on about your local AV sales in the famous 'Tuna Sandwich' television thread. Never mind you can go back to sleep now. zzzzzzzz yawn bullshit.

Upload your reply and prove it please

I take it your still struggling? lol

Cant be bothered to tape my replay but i wil tell you it is more than possible to beat the mini by nearly a second if you get your lines right :D

The hubby tells me he got gold in this event on his first try. I don't doubt that he did, he does have an annoying natural ability when it comes to racing games. But I will have a look at his lap time later....

Archived