For Sale - 2001 Honda Cb 600 S - £1,950.00

GingerPaul

post-3009-1206874772_thumb.jpgThe bike was first registered in March 2001 and has covered 16,700 miles.

The service booklet shows regular services up to 9800 miles (Jan 2005)by various motorcycle dealers in England. The bike was then bought by a friend of mine in Cheshire who ran his own small bike business. I bought the bike from him in June 2007 and have used it occasionally since here on the Isle of Man - the bike has been through its Manx test and is registered on the island.

I'm fairly sure that the hugger and belly pan are after market parts that were fitted by a previous owner.

The bike is kept garaged and hasnt been regularly ridden recently.

I also have some bike luggage, panniers and back bag, if you are interested in them too.

£1,950.00 or near offer

I have another couple of photos if you would like to see them. Thanks Paul 483241

Hello again, the bike is still for sale and if anybody has an offer they would like to make please feel free

(Sssshhh don't admit you're in a hurry to sell)

Also, if anybody can give any good advice as to the best place on the island to sell such a bike I would be grateful.

I tried to put it on Manx Net but kept falling falling at the first hurdle of actually registering on the site! Is that me just being stupid?

Archived