Top Up My Pension.

Pat Ayres

Can anyone justify why I need to pay an extra £12 if I want to pay for my ticket with cash at the sea terminal rather than on-line?

Because it costs more for them to get a person to process than for you to do it yourself. Pretty common practice to give a discount for automated online bookings.

In January I looked up the price on the interlink and it was £X. 30 minutes later, I met up with someone off here at the sea terminal and bought some steam racket vouchers off him, and then booked at the sea terminal. It was £44 cheaper booking at the sea terminal. I'm convinced their pricing structure is linked to latest national lottery draw - somehow.

You can now make your complaints officially on board the vessel

I don't know whether anyone else has noticed, but they only pass that hand held device around their mates, or people they are sure are going to give "the right" answers.

I wouldn't trust any feedback that's come from that source.

The questions are "loaded", too you are not asked about anything that you might possibly find a negative answer for.

Or am I being cynical?

You can now make your complaints officially on board the vessel

I don't know whether anyone else has noticed, but they only pass that hand held device around their mates, or people they are sure are going to give "the right" answers.

I wouldn't trust any feedback that's come from that source.

The questions are "loaded", too you are not asked about anything that you might possibly find a negative answer for.

Or am I being cynical?

"Any f***ing complaints?"

03.jpg

I wouldn't dare to complain onboard - in fear of being made to walk the Mark Woodward plank in-between Douglas and Liverpool.

Archived