Flash Cars On Marine Drive - Again

Stu Peters

Just noticed a Lambo, Aston and Lotus Exige circulating between the bus circle and end of Marine Drive - probably magazine photography, although it could be telly (no usual horde of bossy girls in black leggings with clipboards though).

Paging Amadeus for snaps....

Nah - bossy girls in black have to be in Nazi uniforms offering high class services five at a time to interest us petrolheads...

More tea Vicar?

I just had a nice Aston stop me for directions in Ramsey, followed by a Lotus, Lambo and a 4x4 of some type. On their way to Kirk Micheal and they were French on English plates! Mysterious indeed. And they don't know what "turn left at the lights " means, they went round Shopshite instead of turning, sightseeing I suppose.

I drove into the Brown Bobby filling station yesterday morning and all the abovementioned cars were there. The petrol bill was over £200 (think that might just have been for the Lambo and the Aston plus the Audi 4X4, because the Lotus wasn't on a pump) Wonder how far the Lambo got? Peel perhaps?

Paging Amadeus for snaps....

Sorry, had to do this thing called "work" today - rather inconvenient when there's more important stuff on Marine Drive :) Maybe next time again...

rather inconvenient when there's more important stuff on Marine Drive :) Maybe next time again...

More important stuff? So you weren't parked up on Marine Drive the other night with your camera because you'd heard there were some flash cars doing the rounds then??? :P

Archived