Green Mann Directory

Charles Flynn

GREEN MANN DIRECTORY

Watch out for the Green Mann.

Island 21 is launching its Green Mann Directory in spring 2008. This is a first attempt to help people find sources of local food and Fair-trade items. It also has information about recycling and renewable energy including solar and wind turbines. In fact it is a mine of information for low-impact living and ‘going green.’

The Green Mann Directory has been produced with help from the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA), the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) and the Department of Local Government and the Environment (DLGE)

It will be available at bookshops and newsagents around the island and also through the Green Centre in Douglas.

ATG_GreenMann_Ad_120x120_080319_1.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
GREEN MANN DIRECTORY

Watch out for the Green Mann.

Island 21 is launching its Green Mann Directory in spring 2008. This is a first attempt to help people find sources of local food and Fair-trade items. It also has information about recycling and renewable energy including solar and wind turbines. In fact it is a mine of information for low-impact living and ‘going green.’

The Green Mann Directory has been produced with help from the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA), the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) and the Department of Local Government and the Environment (DLGE)

It will be available at bookshops and newsagents around the island and also through the Green Centre in Douglas.

Waveney Jenkins, Editor of the directory, and me will be talking to Dan Davies on Talking Heads at 11.00 a.m. Wednesday 30th April about low-impact living and the help that can be given to achieve this from individuals and organisations listed in this Directory which we will be circulating in booklet form this week. Cost will be £1.50 at most outlets

Archived