Kt Tunstall For The Villa

oogie boogie

Triskel Promotions are proud to present KT TUnstall 25th June

Tickets £27.50 form Villa Box Office and support from very talented performer Ben Dunderdale.

Nice one Triskel :D

Triskel Promotions are proud to present KT TUnstall 25th June

Tickets £27.50 form Villa Box Office and support from very talented performer Ben Dunderdale.

Nice one Triskel :D

Gah, huge queue at the box office, no phone service, website timing out..

Have you tried popping in to the visitors centre at the sea terminal, I think less people would think of going there to get their ticket so it might be quieter.

post-200-1207301558_thumb.jpg

Other way round actually, there's no queue at the villa, and a good 50 people queuing at the welcome centre. Got mine online in the end after lots of refreshes, woot!

• 2 months later...

Brilliant gig last night

Nice to see a down to earth funny artist and they put in a decent length set too

Bit annoying to hear a load of the crowd booing when they said the keyboard players was a Manc - bit pathetic really and I hope it doesn;t affect her coming back

Brilliant gig last night

Nice to see a down to earth funny artist and they put in a decent length set too

Bit annoying to hear a load of the crowd booing when they said the keyboard players was a Manc - bit pathetic really and I hope it doesn;t affect her coming back

Yep, great show. Was a bit miffed with the crowd who seemed more interested in chatting than watching a quality act, and the sound was shite as usual, but KT put on a great show and I had a good time.

Drinks prices though, what the fuck?

yeah the crowd did seem a bit disinterested during the more acoustic numbers - that sort of set would have revelled in the Gaiety - her rock stuff shone through at the villa

Archived