Living Dead Dolls

oogie boogie

I've got a cupboard full of series 4, 5,6, 7, 8 Living Dead Dolls. Apaprt from 2 they're all sealed and retail at £20 each. These are quite collectable the series 1 dolls went from £20 - £300 each in one year. I'm not sure what the going price for these are but I'm selling at £10 each.

When i get home i'll make i'll post up pictures of the ones i've got.

Ideal for anyone with a morbid sense of humour or anyone who wants to go all out this halloween and have dolls of dead children around the place.

• 1 month later...

hi have you posted any pics

I've got a cupboard full of series 4, 5,6, 7, 8 Living Dead Dolls. Apaprt from 2 they're all sealed and retail at £20 each. These are quite collectable the series 1 dolls went from £20 - £300 each in one year. I'm not sure what the going price for these are but I'm selling at £10 each.

Ideal for anyone with a morbid sense of humour or anyone who wants to go all out this halloween and have dolls of dead children around the place.

heya could you please let me know the names and how many dolls u have please because i will defo want to buy them

thanx

hi have you posted any pics

Archived